People Operations Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
Whether you are looking to make a change in your career or your life, Alteryx is a place where you will find the tools, benefits, and support to make it happen. Just like our technology delivers breakthroughs for our customers, working at Alteryx is a breakthrough for our employees.
Why do people love working at Alteryx? Here, you’ll grow and develop the future; make a positive impact on people’s lives; collaborate with enthusiastic and brilliant colleagues in a supportive environment; and will be taken care of so you can take care of the people close to you.
We are looking for a People Ops Coordinator to join our fast-paced and growing company. In this role, you’ll focus on talent acquisition operations while providing best in class support to our employees throughout their journey at Alteryx. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is excited to support our day-to-day operations while helping to improve and streamline our processes as we continue to grow. We also know that clean data is crucial to making sound business decisions, and you’ll play a key role in helping us ensure our information is accurate and up-to-date.
- Manage the final stages of the hiring process reviewing offer letters and corresponding data for accuracy
- Managing and auditing data changes and any required documentation or communication internally to support (i.e., benefits, stock administration)
- Create and monitor data audits including onboarding information completion, pending business processes, and more.
- Maintain, audit, and update candidate records in our HRIS, Workday.
- Manage the hiring process for contingent workers with internal stakeholders and our third-party vendor.
- Participate in developing and improving People Operations processes. Identify areas for opportunity of process improvement, make recommendations, and execute against it.
- Liaise with partners like payroll, legal, and IT to support inquiries and data requests.
- People Operations, HR or Talent Coordination experience
- Natural problem solver who is resourceful in finding the information
- A passion for learning and continued growth in your career
- Detail orientation
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment building programs and processes that scale
- The ability to prioritize and stay organized amongst a high volume of inquiries and tasks
- Experience in using Workday or ServiceNow a plus!
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we’re invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A leader in analytics automation, Alteryx accelerates digital transformation by unifying analytics, data science, and automated processes.