People Operations Associate
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Maven is the largest virtual clinic for women's and family health, offering continuous, holistic care for fertility, pregnancy and parenting. Maven’s award-winning digital programs are trusted by leading employers and health plans to reduce costs and drive better health outcomes for both parents and children. Founded in 2014 by CEO Kate Ryder, Maven has supported more than 10 million women and families to date. Maven has raised more than $200 million in funding from leading investors including Sequoia, Oak HC/FT, Dragoneer Investment Group and Lux Capital.
Recent awards include:
- Built In NYC Best Place to Work (2022)
- Built In NYC Best Midsize Companies to Work for (2022)
- Built In NYC Best Paying Companies (2022)
- FORTUNE Best Place to Work in Health Care (2021)
- FORTUNE Best Place to Work in New York (2021)
- PARENTS@WORK Best Places to Work for Parents (2021)
- ROCK HEALTH Disruptive Founder of the Year (2021)
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK Certified (2021)
- FAST COMPANY #1 Most Innovative Company in Health (2020)
- CB INSIGHTS Digital Health 150 (2020)
- INTERBRAND Breakthrough Brand (2020)
Learn more about the meaningful impact your talents will serve for Maven users by clicking here.
To make our mission a reality, your skills will be accountable for:
- Provide critical HR support for our team of Mavens as we scale: serve as the point of contact for employee questions around benefits, policies, programs, and more.
- Support the new hire onboarding process. Facilitate new hire communications, background checks, and I-9 verifications while continually looking for opportunities to streamline and automate.
- Act as the point person for the employee leave of absence paperwork process, ensuring that our leave programs are easy to navigate, compliant, and thoughtful.
- Maintain Maven’s internal Intranet and strive to make information easy to access and engaging for our team.
- Maintain accurate data in our HRIS (ADP). Process benefits enrollments, administer time off plans, process employee changes, and create ad hoc reports.
- Provide support on recurring People processes like audits and annual filings, Open Enrollment, and compensation cycles.
- Collaborate with partners in Finance, Recruiting, and IT to ensure our data is accurate and our processes are efficient and clear.
- 2+ years experience in administrative support, Human Resources, or Operations
- Strong attention to detail - you’ll be making sure everything runs smoothly while also identifying where we can improve
- Customer-centric - you’re eager to create an outstanding employee experience through the work that you do.
- Excitement for healthcare tech or the startup space - you’ll learn a lot and will obtain the tools to foster your professional growth
- Proficiency in Google Suite and an understanding of basic Excel/Sheets formulas and functions
- Familiarity with onboarding, benefits, or HRIS platforms (we use ADP, but any experience here is a plus!)
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
Maven employees are united in their quest to improve the health and well-being of women and their families in our community. We seek to empower all of our team members to fulfill that mission and reach their full potential regardless of function, geography or experience level. That’s why we invest in our employees, who are our most important asset in achieving our mission. To that end, we offer:
- Choice of great medical, dental, and vision insurance plan options, including a plan for which the premium for Mavens is 100% covered by Maven
- Access to the Maven platform service and free Maven appointments for Mavens and generous credits for family & friends
- Free One Medical membership and access to Spring Health
- Work from anywhere IN THE WORLD summer! You choose where you want to work from all summer, and go.
- 401(k) match
- Unlimited paid time off
- Monthly stipend for your choice of wellness benefits
- Weekly stipend for a *free* lunch
- One-time stipend to enhance your work from home experience (We will be working remotely until sometime next year!)
- A variety of virtual team events such as musical performances, game nights & happy hours
- 16 weeks parental leave and 1 weeks flexible time upon return + $1.5K/mo for 2 months, new parent stipend
- Annual professional development stipend and access to a personal coach through Maven!
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Please note that Maven Clinic interview requests and job offers only originate from an @mavenclinic.com email address (e.g firstname.lastname@example.org). Maven Clinic will also never ask for bank account information (routing, account numbers), social security numbers, passwords or any other sensitive information to be delivered over email, or phone. If you receive a scam issue or a security issue involving Maven Clinic please notify us at: email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Changing the health of the world—one woman, one family at a time.