Director, Talent & Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, & Belonging
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
People Development & EX Team is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, equitable workforce and fosters belonging for all. This team provides programs across the employee lifecycle in Employee Brand, Employee Experience, Onboarding, Talent Management, Talent Development and Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging to help each employee at Twitch grow and succeed.
We are looking for a Director of People Diversity, Inclusion, Equity, & Belonging who will shape our globally strategy for Culture, Talent & People at Twitch. You will create/translate strategy and programs into the best employee experience by optimizing our DEI & B strategy throughout the employee lifecycle.
You comfortable with several programs moving in parallel. You communicate with all organizational levels and have an appetite for building interventions from scratch. You'll partner with senior leaders across the organization, business DEI leaders, and the People team to provide expertise and consultation in change leadership, DEI programs, talent management, and development. You have a history of impactful and authentic people management and development with your team.
This position can also be located in New York, NY and San Francisco, CA.
Reporting to the Head of People Development and EX and overseeing a team of Program Managers you will support Twitch employees globally.
- Architect and lead global people and talent diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging strategy
- Partner across the People organization to infuse and strengthen DEI & B principles and practices into People plans, programs, and strategy.
- Strategic advisor and expert to leaders on appropriate channels and content used in DEI & B research to develop evidence-based plans; benchmark other organizations and industries to identify applicable best practices
- Led with a data-driven approach that tracks and evaluates the effectiveness of all programs
- Manage for all our diversity and inclusion programs and policies, including Guilds and events
- Oversee strategy and effectiveness of Guilds, clubs, and international groups providing coaching and thought partnership on programming and outcomes
- Develop subject matter across the People teams and Twitch to produce measurable results directly tied to Twitch's business and people goals
- Partner with all DEI & B roles at Twitch to align strategies and communication regarding our diversity and inclusion initiatives, events, goals, and progress
- Partner with People Analytics team to develop and analyze metrics for measuring progress and effectiveness of DEI & B strategy
- BA/BS degree
- 12+ years of experience designing diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging strategy with experience implementing successful talent and people programs
- Experience planning and leading global programs at scale with an established point of view on the intersection of US and global DEI & B programs
- Developed strategies and implement programs that promote measurable DEI & B results within our talent and business strategy.
- Trusted advisor to executives, leaders, people teams, internal partners on DEI & B
- Translate data and research to develop insights, telling stories, driving decisions, and measuring impact
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, or other legally protected status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
a global community of millions who come together each day to create their own entertainment