People Operations Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Challenge the status quo
Armorblox is a cybersecurity innovator that helps organizations communicate more securely over email and other cloud office applications using Natural Language Understanding (NLU). The Armorblox platform connects over APIs and analyzes thousands of signals to understand the context of communications and protect people and data from compromise.
Tens of thousands of organizations use Armorblox to stop Business Email Compromise (BEC) and targeted phishing attacks, protect sensitive PII and PCI, and automate remediation of user-reported email threats.
Armorblox was featured in the 2019 Forbes AI 50 list and was named a 2020 Gartner Cool Vendor in Cloud Office Security. Founded in 2017, Armorblox is headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA and backed by General Catalyst and Next47.
We are looking for a friendly, energetic, and organized People Operations Coordinator to join our growing People Team. As a key team member of the People team, you will help carry our truly people-first culture and continually improve our employee experience by contributing to and coordinating our People events, programs and initiatives. Our People Team’s mission to create the very best company through thoughtful programs that engage our employees and provide the very best employee experience. As the People Operations Coordinator you will support the Company’s hybrid remote-work strategy and ensure every employee is receiving the very best, and consistent, employee experience and equal opportunity for connection and success from anywhere. You will help support, manage and optimize our processes, programs and places to ensure scalability while maintaining employee experience. You are a positive and creative team player that genuinely sees the cup half full. You have a collaborative spirit and are motivated to lean in on any project requiring your support, quickly understand what’s required, take the time to clarify expectations, and communicate progress as tasks are completed. You are excited about and committed to creating an employee experience that is second to none.
- Champion our culture and values and excite our team with our hybrid remote strategy while providing support for our remote teams and operations across Armorblox
- Bring your creativity to the table to organize virtual and in-person company social events including (but not limited to) Happy Hours, Trivia Nights, and Holiday Parties, and other in-person gatherings in our various hubs as Covid-restrictions ease
- Drive and manage C&E event participation for every C&E event in the US, utilizing our People team in each office region for participation assistance
- Coordinate event logistics for all C&E events in the US
- Create social media/internal communication plan that corresponds with the company’s C&E plan
- Partner with Marketing to drive internal and external company brand and employee experience and engagement
- Coordinate C&E metrics and reporting to ensure ROI
- Coordinate and support various People Programs across C&E, Social Impact, Wellness and Wellbeing while managing data, driving participation and tracking ROI
- Coordinate Employee Recognition initiatives and programs that support the People Team and Company Culture
- Create Google Forms/surveys and track data on inclusion goals, as well as assist with quarterly D&I reports
- Optimize the processes and places that best support our growing Armorblox team and provide a seamless employee experience at all levels of the organization
- Support multiple cross-ERG efforts, D&I activations and the programming and event planning requests from affinity groups for heritage months and cultural awareness days (Black History Month, Women’s History Month, PRIDE Month etc.)
- Monitor employee engagement on internal SLACK channels and provide supportive information and responses to employees as-needed
- Manage internal programs that include (but not limited to) Blox News, weekly Newsletter, etc.
- Attend meetings, take notes, contribute to creative ideation processes and ensure appropriate follow through of relevant action items discussed
- Develop presentations and spreadsheets, and categorize files in an organized and efficient manner
- File contracts, NDAs and company documents
- Provide new hire onboarding support: provide seamless support in managing new hire onboarding orientation and follow-up documentation
- Ensure new employees have a warm welcome into Armorblox - assisting with equipment orders and connecting with them before they join
- Lead new hires through system orientation
- Coordinate Meet & Greets and additional onboarding initiatives
- Assist with our global compliance plan
- Assign and maintain compliance by ensuring employees complete the security and harassment prevention training and complete recertifications when needed.
- Assist with Company meeting set up
- Excite our team about upcoming Company meetings and coordinate, schedule, record, and file recordings to ensure access
- Assist with our Company Swag
- Coordinate procurement and delivery of New Hire swag, Anniversary Gifts, team gifts, etc.
- Provide additional coordination support as needed
- 2+ years of experience supporting People Operations, preferably in a scaling, fast-paced start-up environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or 3+ years of applicable experience preferably at a technology start-up
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask, prioritize work, perform under pressure and provide follow-through
- Warm and friendly personality
- Exceptional relationship management skills
- Experience with travel booking (international and domestic)
- Demonstrated ability managing multiple priorities and projects
- Demonstrated experience managing corporate events
- Outstanding customer service/work ethic with a scrappy, let’s figure it out attitude
- The ability to take direction, work independently, work in a group, and carry out responsibilities accurately and efficiently - with a sense of urgency
- Team player mentality who is flexible, good-natured, and has a positive attitude and outlook
- Dedication to personal and professional accountability - you ask questions, learn quickly and find solutions
- Experience with G Suite, Zoom, and a general understanding of IT & Accounts Payable
Nice to Haves
- Previous exposure to working in a remote and/or asynchronous environment would be advantageous
- Demonstrated track record managing expectations and schedules of one or more senior executives
- Global work experience, especially as it pertains to diversity and inclusion
- Adobe Photoshop and/or graphic design experience
Our People are our most important asset.
We believe in recruiting the best talent that enhances our culture, embodies our values and empowers Armorblox. We center our programs and initiatives around our People and are committed to an inclusive and diverse team through programs and initiatives, equal pay, competitive benefits, and more.
Armorblox is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Armorblox helps organizations communicate more securely over email and other cloud office apps with the power of Natural Language Understanding (NLU).