Director of Talent Acquisition
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a Director of Talent Acquisition to develop and manage our global talent acquisition program. The Director of Talent Acquisition is a critical and highly visible role in one of the fastest growing enterprise software companies in the world, where recruiting is a top priority of the company. This role will report to the VP of People.
As the Director of Talent Acquisition, you will coach and train a global recruiting team on best practices as talent advisors, while building influential relationships with business leaders, and have overall hiring responsibility across all teams at Hasura.
What the role will involve:
- Develop a global recruiting team that is quick to respond to the ever-changing priorities of our organization, while adapting and applying new and innovative approaches to acquiring talent
- You will coach, mentor, and manage a team while increasing our recruiting capabilities.
- You’ll also monitor and manage the recruiting workflows and provide direction for prioritizing hiring and service levels while exceeding the needs of our organization
- Prioritize and create a long-term strategy to build diverse teams at Hasura
- Collaborate and communicate with VP of People to tailor recruiting strategies based on productivity and success metrics to identify and attract high caliber, diverse candidates
- Function as subject matter expert on recruiting activities and maintain up to date knowledge of recruiting standards, issues and trends.
- Manage the selection process; participate in the interview process and experiment with new and innovative sourcing tools, recruiting techniques, and trainings to continue to push our talent bar
- Utilize a consultative approach with our hiring managers and partner with the business to drive a data-driven recruiting process
- A minimum of 6 years of recruiting experience, with a preference for agency and in-house experience at a high-growth tech startup
- A minimum of 3 years of people team leadership experience
- Strong experience collaborating and consulting with business and engineering leaders on both strategic and tactical recruiting plans.
- Strong communications skills and the ability to effectively interact with internal business partners at all levels of the organization
- Highly collaborative, organized and strong attention to detail
- Ability to effectively manage and communicate competing priorities
- Advanced knowledge of the industry and vertical sourcing strategies and tools
- Work closely with senior leadership comfortably
We hire remotely in these states in the US: Illinois, Virginia, California, Washington State, Maryland, Florida, Massachusetts, Oregon, New York, Utah, North Carolina and Arizona or out of our office in San Francisco, US
Working at Hasura:
At Hasura, we help developers build modern apps and APIs faster. Through your work at Hasura, you will have the opportunity to make a lasting impact on both Hasura as well as the larger developer ecosystem.
As a team, we take a lot of pride in our work. We obsess over the developer experience, and our first priority as a company will always be to make things easier for our users.
We offer competitive salaries, have a generous vacation policy and provide health insurance for everyone employed with Hasura.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination of any kind.
We'd love to hear from you. Even if you don't fulfill 100% of the above requirements or are unsure whether this would be the right fit, please apply to us with your questions.
Hasura is a venture-backed open-source technology company. Hasura makes your data instantly accessible over a real-time GraphQL API, so you can build and ship modern apps and APIs faster. Hasura connects to your databases, REST servers, GraphQL servers and third party APIs (eg: Stripe, Salesforce) and provides a unified API across all your data sources.
We are a globally distributed team, with offices in San Francisco & Bangalore.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
⚡️ Instant realtime GraphQL APIs!