People Operations Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
NEAR Protocol is a developer-first blockchain that emphasizes convenience and speed of development on the NEAR platform while minimizing the entrance barrier for developers coming from the blockchain ecosystem, as well as regular web and mobile development space.
We are looking for a talented, meticulous, and productive person who loves working in an energetic and free-thinking environment, feels comfortable challenging opinions, and most importantly who shares with us the same desire to make the web free again.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. NEAR is committed to creating an inclusive culture, and we celebrate diversity of all kinds.
About The Role:
We are building the team rapidly across the globe. We also support the developers and entrepreneurs of the NEAR ecosystem along their respective journeys as much as we can. Our goal is to create an inclusive ecosystem where its members grow, learn and collaborate together rather than operate in silos.
The best candidates will have already worked in an early stage startup in an Administrative Assistant HR/People Operations Coordinator role.
The role grows with the team -- you will be able to take on as much as you can handle and more. We believe in finding the right fit for your interests and skills.
- Provide a world-class onboarding experience and coordinate the process from offer letter to first week and beyond, ensuring each new hire is set up for success, all issues are resolved quickly, and has a smooth, simple, and pleasant experience
- Be a key stakeholder in the off-boarding and termination process following established company procedures
- Own HR Information Systems and all relevant documentation, updates, and personnel file creation and management, ensuring the confidentiality, accuracy, security and timely maintenance of people data
- Serve as the main POC for all administrative tasks across People initiatives
- Culture Ambassador: measure and represent culture to all incoming, current, and exiting employees
What You'll Be Doing:
- Offer letter and contract creation
- Coordination of domestic and international background checks
- I9 and E-Verify management
- Manage the new hire onboarding experience:
- Welcome emails
- Welcome gifts
- Systems and Tools set up
- New hire data entry and documentation
- Onboarding orientation
- Onboarding meeting scheduling
- Administration of US immigration visa petition processing
- Coordination of team member offboarding from systems access to separation paperwork
- HRIS maintenance and documentation keeping
- Engineering Bootcamp coordination
- Assist with other People Operations projects as assigned
What We're Looking For:
- 3+ years in high growth tech environments working in recruiting, hiring coordination or operations functions
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- High ethical standards to process highly confidential material
- Excellent in your oral and written communications skills
- Fosters a warm, welcoming, and professional experience with new hires
- Comfort working in high growth, constantly changing environment
We'd Love If You Have:
- Previous or continued involvement in open source communities
- Experience with HR Informations Systems, preferably BambooHR
- Familiarity with other crypto or blockchain technologies
- Experience working at a startup
The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time; or the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
This is a full-time, remote position with Near Inc. Candidates must be based in the US.
Working at NEAR:
Roles are posted to this portal on behalf of the companies that make up the NEAR Collective and are typically located anywhere in the world because most of the companies are fully remote. Some hubs are located in Switzerland, Germany, Russia, the US and China. Regardless of where you work, this is a high performance culture that values ownership, execution and professionalism but pairs it with curiosity and experimentation. The vision is big but the right team is behind it.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A climate-neutral, high-speed, and low transaction fee Layer-1 Blockchain platform.