Head of People
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are actively hiring for a Head of People who can build our People organization from the ground up and map out a highly productive organization that will initially include a Talent Acquisition and People Operations team. As a key member of the leadership team, you will be responsible for the success of the entire HR organization and create a foundation to enable hyper-scale for Quicknode in the near future.
We’re looking for an experienced HR professional with a builder mentality and a deep sense of ownership to build a world class organization. You’ll be working directly with the existing HR team, executive team and other hiring managers.
We need you to have experience:
- 8-10 years of experience leading and empowering talent organizations with an emphasis on building high performing teams
- 5+ years of experience at a startup building a global recruiting infrastructure, including best practices, processes and tools to enable scale across the company
- Experience with organization design including implementation of employee leveling and overall retention strategy
- Demonstrated success partnering with senior leaders across multiple disciplines to meet aggressive hiring goals
- Experience creating opportunities for learning and development for individual contributors, future people managers and executives
- A data-driven approach to decision-making that leads to increased operational efficiency and effectiveness; has a general builder mentality to create a comprehensive people strategy from scratch
- A perspective on and deep belief of the importance of diversity, equity and inclusion across all facets of the hiring and recruitment process
QuickNode is a cloud-based infrastructure company that powers the blockchain ecosystem.
Our mission is to be the indispensable utility that empowers companies and innovators globally to build next-generation, Web3 enabled businesses & applications using blockchain technology. QuickNode is backed by some of the worlds best investors including Tiger Global, Y Combinator, SoftBank, and the Seven Seven Six Fund, and the team has more than 20+ years of experience building global data infrastructure.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Powering Web3 with industry-leading blockchain infrastructure ⚡