People Operations Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a People Operations Coordinator you will be responsible for providing coordination and support of all end-to-end employee data and people processes for all HR Centers of Excellence (COEs). As a People Operations Coordinator you will coordinate and execute on enterprise-wide interview scheduling, processing of offers, maintenance and monitoring of onboarding documentation while supporting other enterprise-wide programs and initiatives, including contingent worker onboarding, New Hire Orientation (NHO), the Internship Program, and the Co-Op Program.
You will execute on People Operations strategies and continual improvement initiatives to drive overall efficiency and effectiveness while supporting scalable processes and programs. You will play a support role in the success of daily and routine operational excellence and efficiencies across all HR COEs.
What you will do:
- Coordinates and executes on enterprise-wide interview scheduling, processing of offers, maintenance and monitoring of onboarding documentation. Responsible for the support and monitoring of the background screening process, reviews initial results and collaborates with other team members on initial decisions and works to escalate, as necessary. Has basic knowledge of applicable laws and policies, including FCRA, in order to assist in overall compliance. Provides exceptional customer service to all HR COEs, enterprise-wide employees, candidates/pre-hires, and external partners and vendors.
- Coordinates and supports all HR COEs in the carrying out of daily and routine HRIS/HCM transactions in support of the entire end-to-end employee data life cycle and people processes. Ensures all data entering and maintained within the HRIS/HCM system follows best in class data cleansing practices, to include data accuracy, data timeliness, and data succinctness. Transactions include, but are not limited to, those actions related to: Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, Job Changes, Employee Info Updates, Reorganizations, Terminations and Off-Boarding, Job Profiles, and Payroll
- Facilitates People Operations initiatives and programs, including, but not limited to, New Hire Orientation (NHO), New Hire Executive Coffee Breaks and Executive Meet and Greets, the Internship Program, and the Co-Op Program
- Coordinates and collaborates to drive success of the contingent worker (CW) process for the entire enterprise while partnering with Procurement, Hiring Managers, and 3rd party vendors to maintain data integrity and proper processes
- Assists in maintaining the multiple systems including the Human Capital Management (HCM) system as well as the Talent/Customer Relationship Management Platform (CRM), 3rd party systems and vendors. Will coordinate and support system improvements and may be asked to participate in on-going research, user acceptance testing, as well as, regular and ad hoc testing including support of bi-annual and as needed release testing.
- Assists, at the direction of People Operations leadership, in daily/weekly/monthly/annual reporting while supporting complete accuracy and insurance of data integrity. Assists other team members in utilizing reports to drive efficiencies across all HR COEs, with a focus on data integrity and leveraging native data transformation functionality whenever possible. May support audit requests and related activities, where appropriate and requested
Who we are looking for:
- 1+ years of human resources experience with a focus on operational and programmatic support.
- 6+ months working in a Human Capital Management system.
- Basic knowledge of regulatory and compliance matters pertaining to Human Resources.
- Functional experience in representing the company professionally, to internal business customers, candidates, and potentially third parties/vendors.
- Planning, scheduling, and resource management experience a plus
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to follow established processes accordingly with attention to detail and precision
- Ability to multi-task and respond to changing deadlines and priorities
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in managing multiple priorities to successful completion
- Some experience using Applicant Tracking Systems and/or other HCM technologies a plus.
- Basic excel skills, including the ability to create and analyze data and reports.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to facilitate conversations and group meetings, presentations, and discussions.
- Able to de-escalate conversations if necessary and interface with a variety of different people and situations in a courteous, professional manner
- Highly organized and able to direct own work as well as work on a team.
Prior Work Experience
- Technical: 1 - 3 years
- Supervisory: None
Education and Credentials
- Required: HS Diploma/GED, Concentration in or equivalent work experience
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree, Concentration in Human Resources, Business, or related field.
Why Work With Us:
- Competitive Compensation: anticipated base salary from $22 to $25.50/hr based on skills and experience. This position is eligible to participate in an annual incentive program
- Our Company Makes an Impact. We’ve been recognized by multiple organizations like, being included on Bloomberg’s Gender-Equality Index, being honored as a Tech 100 by HousingWire, pledging to PwC’s CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion commitment, and receiving the Diversity and Inclusion Residential Leadership Award from the MBA.
- Rest and Relaxation. Generous time off starting day one, 9 paid holidays + 1 floating holiday in support of our DEI culture.
- Health Benefits. Multiple medical plan choices, including HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision.
- Prepare for your Future. 401(k) with a top of market company match (did we mention the company match is immediately vested?!)
- Paid Parental Leave. An opportunity for all new parents to embrace this exciting change.
- Employee Assistance and Discount Programs. From helping you navigate the healthcare system, to providing resources and assistance to parents and caregivers of children with development disabilities, to scoring discounts with thousands of retailers.
- Pet Insurance. To help protect our furry family members.
Radian is helping to ensure the American dream of homeownership in even bigger and better ways with industry-leading mortgage insurance and a comprehensive suite of mortgage, risk, real estate, and title services.
We are powered by technology, informed by data and driven to deliver new levels of service and innovation to our customers across the residential mortgage and real estate spectrum.
Learn more about Radian at Radian.com.
Defining Roles for Radian's Future
Understanding the qualities and characteristics that define a Leader and an Employee is important to building our future-fit workforce. Radian's future is only as bright as its people. For that reason, our People Plan includes profiles to support the qualities and characteristics that each Leader as well as each Employee should embody upon hire or via development.
Radian complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Details
To learn more about Radian’s Code of Conduct and Ethics and workplace conduct, please click [here]. Radian participates in E-Verify [Link] (en español [Link]). Learn more about your rights under immigration laws [Link] (en español [Link]).
Whether you require an accommodation for the job application or interview process, Radian is dedicated to a barrier-free employment process and encourages a diverse workforce. If you have questions about the accommodation process, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Powered by technology, informed by data and driven to deliver new levels of service to our customers across the mortgage and real estate spectrum.