People Analytics Lead
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: Atlanta, GA, USA; Chicago, IL, USA; Mountain View, CA, USA; New York, NY, USA; Seattle, WA, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA; Washington, DC, USA.
Remote location(s): United States.
- Master's degree in Management, Industrial and Organizational Psychology, a related quantitative social science, or equivalent practical experience
- 8 years of experience in selection and assessment
- Experience defining and leading cross-functional research strategy
- Experience influencing and advising executive leaders based on research and system-level insight
- 2 years of experience in people management with a focus on mentoring and developing talent
- Experience serving as a trusted advisor to executive leaders in a large organization
- Experience conducting research and analytics that drive change in ongoing HR processes
- Subject matter expertise in diversity and inclusion, selection, and/or assessment
About the job
As the People Analytics Lead, Recruiting Research, you will serve as a trusted advisor to Google’s Director of Recruiting Strategy and Enablement. You will bring expertise in people research, combined with knowledge of hiring operations to enable you to lead a skilled research team in designing, piloting, and evaluating hiring at Google. You and the team will work in partnership with stakeholders to ensure Google's process continues to select employees at a global scale who contribute to the success of our products and who increase workforce diversity.
Great just isn't good enough for our People Operations team (known elsewhere as "Human Resources"). We bring the world's most innovative people to Google and provide the programs that help them thrive. Whether recruiting the next Googler, refining our core programs, developing talent, or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Googlers, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field. You’ll play an essential role advancing a more diverse, accessible, equitable, and inclusive Google through our hiring, promotion, retention, and inclusion practices.
- Formulate and implement research strategy in a highly matrixed environment.
- Advise the Head of Recruiting Strategy and other Recruiting leaders on evolving our hiring system using research and analytics.
- Lead the team to design and test innovations in hiring, emphasizing equity and scale.
- Influence executive stakeholders across teams and functions, managing conflicting priorities.
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $174,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
do the right thing