People Operations Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At HashiCorp, we’re building a generation-defining infrastructure software company, powered by our core principles and a growing team of talented, committed professionals working together to help organizations seamlessly transition to and operate in the cloud. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, 85 percent of our employees work remotely, strategically distributed around the globe. From our inception we built the company with a remote-first approach because we believe talent has no boundaries.
About the role...
Reporting to the Manager, People Operations this role will be a key member of the People team and thrive in a fast-paced environment experiencing significant and exciting change. This individual will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of administration and record-keeping and in cultivating and elevating the new hire experience. You will be a champion for each of our new hires and provide top-notch service to all employees. This role requires strong attention to detail with an innovative mind and excitement in building processes.
In this role you can expect to...
- Maintain data integrity in Workday and other People systems. This includes processing employee lifecycle changes, contractor onboarding and extensions and conducting regular audits as required.
- Own the pre-boarding process for the AMER region and ensure all required new hire documentation has been completed (ex. Form I-9, employee handbooks, etc.).
- Work closely with the Talent Development team to support Bridge Connection Days (new hire orientation).
- Maintain new hire gift inventory and manage distribution upon offer acceptance.
- Monitor the People Operations team ticketing inbox, the #team-people & #new-hire-onboarding Slack channels and respond to employee inquiries as they come in.
- Manage our employment verification vendor, The Work Number, and complete verification of employment requests in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal law. This includes managing our labor law postings vendor and the actual postings (in the SF office and virtual).
- Additional projects as assigned.
You may be a good fit for our team if you have...
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to balance urgency and thoroughness when multitasking
- A focus on customer service
- A learning mindset; you have an ongoing interest and passion for learning
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Sense of urgency in responding to employee and internal customer inquiries
- 1 year prior HR experience required
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Provision, secure, connect, and run any infrastructure for any application anywhere.