Talent Acquisition Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About BentoBox & Our Mission
The BentoBox Marketing and Commerce Platform delivers a seamless guest experience dedicated to accelerating growth and helping restaurants thrive. BentoBox empowers modern restaurants to build their online presence, diversify revenue, engage with diners, and increase operational efficiency. To do so, the platform includes products such as websites, ordering (online ordering, pre-order & catering, gift cards, merchandise, tickets), events management, and marketing tools.
Over 8,000 restaurant concepts worldwide rely on BentoBox as their digital front door. BentoBox is trusted and loved by hospitality groups such as José Andrés’s ThinkFoodGroup and Danny Meyer’s Union Square Hospitality Group and independent restaurants including Emmy Squared, Suerte, and The Meatball Shop. In November 2021, Fiserv, a leading global provider of payments and financial services technology that enables 200,000 restaurants to deliver differentiating experiences, acquired BentoBox. The acquisition will allow BentoBox to support more restaurants than ever before.
About the Role
BentoBox is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join the Talent Acquisition team. In this position, you will play an integral role in supporting the recruiting function and contribute to the overall success of the team by delivering a high level of client advocacy/support, administrative support and project coordination throughout the recruiting process.
You will be responsible for coordination and administration of routine Talent Acquisition activities, including timely and accurate interview coordination for candidates, and pre-employment processing for new hires in multiple business units and locations!
What You’ll Do
- Scheduling team interviews and working with the TA team on any scheduling requests
- Manage and find solutions for unexpected, last minute schedule changes
- Maintaining a positive “candidate experience” through communication and follow up
- Prepare offer letters, referral bonus requests, and other recruiting correspondence
- Initiate background checks via Workday periodically checking them to ensure completion.
- Work in Recruiting systems and tools, tracking recruiting activities and providing status updates and reporting. Will utilize the Workday system.
- Manage a positive working relationship with various groups including recruiters, managers and different business units.
- Manage any adhoc projects assigned by leadership.
Experience We’re Looking For:
- 1+ years’ experience in a role in Human Resources or Talent Acquisition, project program coordination, or a role involving scheduling
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent organization and follow up skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Maintain professional demeanor and discretion with respect to confidentiality at all times
- Comfortable to maintain high volume scheduling needs
- Flexibility to adapt to changing business needs; proactive approach and sense of urgency
- Technical Skills: proficient in Excel and spreadsheets, databases and MS Office
- Experience working in an applicant tracking system is nice to have such as Workday
Perks of Joining Us:
We’re building a hybrid workforce, all or most of our roles can be worked remotely, regardless of location, unless specified.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
- 401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Generous time off programs including paid parental leave
- Holistic wellness program
- Employee resource groups
- Professional development, growth and support
- Opportunity to work with a passionate team making a positive impact on the hospitality community
Important Information on BentoBox’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
In order to protect our community, BentoBox requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. BentoBox complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We empower the world's restaurants to succeed in their mission of hospitality.