Global Talent Consultant
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Location: Austin, TX, USA | Mountain View, CA, USA | New York, NY, USA
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3 years of experience in consulting, people analytics, or qualitative research
- 3 years of experience with quantitative research and analysis
- 3 years of project management experience managing projects and stakeholders
- MBA or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of experience in market research and/or consulting
- 2 years of SQL experience
- Experience managing others through ambiguous, complex projects with successful, impact-driven outcomes
- Experience drawing insights from data, and influencing senior stakeholders.
About the job
As part of our Global Talent Consulting team, you will manage and scale cross-functional programs, drive projects that support People Operations objective key results (OKRs) around recruitment, diversity, and talent strategy, and act as an ambassador for the team’s brand and vision across key groups of stakeholders. You'll perform quantitative and qualitative research against complex business problems, and translate your findings into clear, actionable recommendations for leaders across People Operations and beyond.
Great just isn't good enough for our People Operations team (known elsewhere as "Human Resources"). We bring the world's most innovative people to Google and provide the programs that help them thrive. Whether recruiting the next Googler, refining our core programs, developing talent, or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Googlers, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field. You’ll play an essential role advancing a more diverse, accessible, equitable, and inclusive Google through our hiring, promotion, retention, and inclusion practices.
- Develop consultative business partnerships with Google Recruiting Leadership, HR and diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) partners, and stakeholders across the business to advise on challenges and opportunities in the global market for talent
- Design and implement results-driven global market research, competitive intelligence, and labor market analysis
- Drive and ensure regular, ongoing communication and coordination across functions and geographies on all research activities
- Ensure alignment of individual team goals with overall business objectives, and collaborate with Googlers across team
- Manage, improve, and design new tools to scale the delivery of talent insights across People Operations
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
do the right thing