People Strategy Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Locations: Headquarters - Kentucky, Louisville | Illinois, Chicago | Atlanta GA | Jack Daniel's Office - Tennessee, Nashville | Indiana, Indianapolis | Ohio, Cincinnati | Maryland, Baltimore | Ohio, Columbus
Meaningful Work From Day One:
The People Strategy Analyst will play a key role in the growth of our People Strategy & Analytics group along with providing master data and analytics support for the Corporate global functions and Global Marketing. The ideal candidate will need to be team oriented, and have both solid analytical as well as communication skills. The core focus of this role will be to ensure we have the appropriate process, steps, and accuracy in our HRIS data, while helping Brown-Forman identify opportunities through its people data. This role will collect and review data, help develop and manage data visualizations, and highlight critical insights into our most important asset; our people.
What You Can Expect:
● Ensure the accuracy and integrity of our most critical data, HR People Data.
● Become a Workday subject matter expert. Learn and test new functionality and features of Workday as they’re rolled out each year.
● Initiate Workday life cycle business processes. This includes partnering with local HR teams to ensure the appropriate HR data is transitioned to the HRIS system (Workday) in a timely manner, and that all Workday processes that are required are fully completed.
● Partner with HRIT to support mass organization structure changes.
● Accountable for data integrity of employee life cycle processes through regular data audits. Develop and maintain system audits and efficient audit processes; partner with HRIT and the HR teams to develop/maintain necessary audit reports.
● Lead and strive for continuous process improvement. Support ongoing change management with business process evolution.
● Identify key insights and help build the framework of our “data story”.
● Build visualizations to communicate data and metrics.
● Create process documentation/workflows and provide support on data and process knowledge.
● Create reports and analysis for Corporate and Global Marketing HR Business Partners.
● Support global ad-hoc reporting and auditing.
We Are Looking For People Who:
● Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, HR, Communications, Business Analytics or related field
● 2+ years of relevant experience (e.g. data/systems management, analytics)
● Advanced knowledge of data management
● Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and/or Google Sheets
● Ability to deliver on tight timelines and move quickly, while maintaining attention to detail
● Creative thinking and problem solving, with a commitment to high performance and accuracy
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills to clearly articulate the insights from findings to management and relevant stakeholders
● Ability to work as part of a team and individually
● Entrepreneurial spirit, high curiosity and a proactive self-starter
What Sets You Apart:
● Workday experience
● Knowledge of HRIS Systems
● Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau or PowerBI
● Experience turning raw data into dashboards, visualizations, or other easily digested formats
● HR Certification
For over 150 years, Brown-Forman Corporation has enriched the experience of life by responsibly building fine quality beverage alcohol brands, including Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey, Jack Daniel's Tennessee RTDs, Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey, Jack Daniel's Tennessee Fire, Jack Daniel's Tennessee Apple, Gentleman Jack, Jack Daniel's Single Barrel, Woodford Reserve, Old Forester, Coopers’ Craft, GlenDronach, Benriach, Glenglassaugh, Slane, Herradura, el Jimador, New Mix, Korbel, Sonoma-Cutrer, Finlandia, Chambord, and Fords Gin. Brown-Forman’s brands are supported by approximately 4,700 employees and sold in more than 170 countries worldwide. For more information about the company, please visit http://www.brown-forman.com/.
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Accommodations available upon request including an Interpreter.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
For over 150 years, Brown-Forman Corporation has enriched the experience of life by responsibly building fine quality beverage alcohol brands.