Head of People Operations
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Twitch is searching for a Head of People Operations to join our People Team. This leader will manage the operational arm of the people function as we scale and grow. This role is necessary to establishing essential infrastructure including processes that are at the foundation of the People Team's work. Reporting directly to the Chief People Officer, you will improve collaboration, efficiency and clarity of responsibilities across all functions in the People Team. You will manage and grow programs and policies that improve the employee experience and ensuring HR compliance and hygiene. You will maintain a high level of operational excellence, be an employee advocate and support our managers with their organization. You will employ a lens around equity and inclusion throughout our people processes and employee lifecycle.
This position can also be located in Irvine, CA; Seattle, WA; New York, NY; Salt Lake City, UT and Remote US.
- Oversee operations within the People function globally with an ability to constantly evolve the efficiency of our processes
- Manage a team of people who perform a broad set of activities related to the employee lifecycle globally
- Develop and implement a People Operations foundation guided by technology and data, which enables and elevates the work of the People Team
- Lead managers and individual team members in developing and evolving our employee process and experience through processes that span across the employee lifecycle (onboarding, transfers, relocations, and off boarding)
- Ensure compliance procedures are maintained across the function globally
- Maintain productive relationships with our parent company and our third-party vendor partners
- Ensure that there are effective workflows between the People Team and other internal functions (eg Finance, IT, Workplace) that promote outstanding service delivery to Twitch
- Operate with the end goal in mind while ensuring the best employee experience and focus on continuous improvement
- 6+ years of experience in a People Operations or related HR role
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Experience leading and engaging a diverse team.
- HR functional expertise; broad knowledge and experience in employment law matters, contingent workforce, immigration, and compliance
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Wide range of knowledge regarding tech and data that allow efficiency (eg. Zendesk, ServiceNow, Workday, Greenhouse and/or PeopleSoft)
- Experience building People Operations programs in compliance with applicable laws
- Experience troubleshooting and presenting solutions using both analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The pay range for this position in Colorado and Connecticut is $ 126,125- $210,250 yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act and CT House Bill Number 6380. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Twitch's internal or external careers site.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
a global community of millions who come together each day to create their own entertainment