People Operations Associate
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We combine human connection with the latest technology to empower our members through fitness. We’re a small, fast growing team, and are hiring new teammates across many areas. We’re looking for people who thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments and are excited by the opportunity to have immediate ownership and impact. Our team comes from a diverse range of backgrounds and fitness levels - what we share is a passion and excitement to build something truly meaningful.
Future is looking for an organized and detail oriented People Operations Associate to be responsible for all administrative tasks that are pertinent to the employee experience from initial contract to offboarding. You will work closely with our Employee Engagement Manager & Coach Onboarding Specialist to ensure a seamless virtual onboarding experience for new hires in a rapidly growing company and continue to find ways to enhance the process. The employee experience does not end there though! You will be responsible for smoothly managing employee-related administrative tasks throughout their journeys at Future.
- Manage a multitude of administrative tasks for the pre-onboarding and onboarding processes for all new hires. This includes, but is not limited to, data entry, HR setup, organizing equipment delivery, calendar scheduling, and setting up new accounts
- Continue to innovate and streamline the pre-onboarding and onboarding process to ensure a first in class, seamless experience for new hires and managers
- Support new hires throughout their onboarding process as their point person
- Help collect and analyze employee feedback to continue to improve the employee experience
- Work cross-functionally with Future teammates using virtual tools and systems (Zoom, Google Hangouts, Slack)
- Exceptional organizational skills and obsessive attention to detail
- An eye for spotting processes that need improving and the ability to implement those changes
- Strong Excel & G Suite skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A desire to create the best experience for our employees
- A motivated and self-driven mindset
- You are energetic, driven and can thrive in a fast-paced and unstructured environment
- Ability to prioritize and appropriately schedule assignments or tasks to meet established deadlines
- Capacity to work well under pressure in a fast-paced time sensitive environment
- Experience working in a virtual environment preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred
Life at Future
∙ Join a diverse, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
∙ Accelerated growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact
∙ Competitive salary & equity packages
∙ Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision) to fit your needs
∙ Wellness & Work From Home subsidies
∙ Flexible vacation policy
We are committed to building a future where every member of our community, is healthy, cared for, and advancing forward together. Future is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, civil or family status, disability or race.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Not just an app. Not just a personal trainer. It's the #FutureofFitness