Talent Acquisition Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Headway is building a new mental healthcare system that everyone can access.
1 in 4 people in the US have a treatable mental health condition, but the vast majority do not get the care they need. The primary reason is cost: the majority of therapists do not accept insurance, meaning paying for therapy is prohibitively expensive for prospective patients. That’s why Headway is building the first software-enabled network of therapists who accept health insurance, making it easy for therapists to grow their practices, and possible for patients to find quality care they can afford.
We launched in April of 2019 and are now powering >50,000 appointments. To scale our vision, we’ve raised over $100 million in funding from a16z, Thrive, Accel, and Google Ventures.
Join us, and make an impact.
Our Talent team is hiring a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to help build the best startup team in America. We are looking for a strong partner for our recruiters and sourcers to enable an exceptional candidate experience for potential hires across the company. We’re in hyper-growth mode so we need someone with the drive and passion to work efficiently and eagerness to collaborate with senior stakeholders on coordinating seamless interview processes.
- Act as a partner to Talent Acquisition Partners, Talent Sourcers, Headway's hiring managers in coordinating candidate interview activity on a variety of searches
- Serve as the main point of contact for Headway candidates through their interview processes, utilizing Greenhouse, Google Calendar, and other recruiting technology
- Be an integral part of a growing team of talent acquisition experts
- Build pipelines of highly-qualified candidates who are great additions to Headway's team
- Follow a structured hiring process with the goal of making the best hiring decisions and reducing bias
You will love this role if:
- You have recruiting coordination experience at a recruiting agency or in-house
- You are a go-getter who can self-manage and execute new processes and strategies
- You are a scrappy & creative thinker who is comfortable navigating through ambiguity
- You have remarkable organizational skills and relentless drive to improve efficiency
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
We believe a team's strength is in its people, and we cannot achieve this mission without a team that reflects the diversity of this problem - across race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, and experience.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We’re on a mission to make therapy more affordable.