Head of People
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Eaglebrook Advisors is the leading technology platform and investment manager specializing in bitcoin and digital assets tailored for large Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs). The company uses leading software designs and architectures to deliver highly secure, streamlined, and scalable experiences for clients and partners. The company produces best-in-class research for our wealth management and institutional clients so they can make informed investment decisions. Eaglebrook Advisors is a venture-backed startup serving a growing customer base of leading wealth management firms that manage over $500 billion in client assets.
At Eaglebrook, we pride ourselves on providing our growing team with the freedom to make choices that work for them and their loved ones. As Head of People you will be responsible for helping to find, develop, motivate and retain the team at Eaglebrook. You will work closely with the CEO/Founder as well as other key senior members to think strategically and develop a scalable human resources infrastructure. You will also help to identify and resolve team issues and become a champion of Eaglebrook’s culture.
- Shape, influence and lead an evolving People & Org. development function at a hyper Growth company
- Partner with senior management to understand priorities and connect them to hiring plans and team member development
- Create and standardize onboarding processes and oversee onboarding for all team members
- Provide guidance to team members and managers on all facets of their employment, development, and career planning
- Gather and present qualitative and quantitative data to leadership to identify areas of opportunity
- Drive compensation planning and strategy conversations
- Help build industry-leading company culture in a hybrid-remote working environment
- Lead benefits plan administration and 401(k) planning
- Engage with and advise culture committee to drive employee engagement
- Ensure company’s core values and diversity and inclusion initiative(s) are incorporated into all recruiting, retention and people decision-making
- Help the organization to scale efficiently and effectively
- 7-10 years of experience in a HR role
- Working experience both building and leading a team
- Willingness and ability to roll up your sleeves to get things done
- Ability to influence through strong relationships, expertise, and data
- Capacity to thrive in ambiguity and with autonomy
- “No task is too small” attitude
- Mastery of multitasking and extraordinary time management skills
- Effective communication, both verbal and written, is a must
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives
- A positive mindset, team-oriented, results driven, and organized
What We Offer:
- People-focused, positive collaborative culture
- Competitive compensation, equity, and benefits package
- Work-life balance fostered through a culture of diversity, inclusion, and appreciation of individual needs
- Remote-first environment
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Eaglebrook is the seamless and secure way for financial advisors to invest in bitcoin and digital assets.