People Operations Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Passport is reinventing cross-border e-commerce logistics as the modern international shipping carrier of choice for hundreds of top direct-to-consumer brands (our customers include Kylie Beauty, Bombas, Native, Ritual, Seed.com, and more). We ensure end consumers in countries around the world receive their package by optimizing multiple proprietary networks of first-mile warehouse pickups, last-mile local parcel delivery, and customs brokerage to reshape international shipping and post-purchase experiences. Leveraging much-needed software, automation, integrations, and support with transparency into logistical data not provided by legacy carriers today helps e-commerce merchants and marketplaces navigate their international footprint to reach their global potential.
We’re a growing, ambitious team looking to upend the trillion-dollar international parcel shipping industry through a world-class experience. At Passport, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the biggest e-commerce merchants in the world and think strategically on how to add value to their international business. See this TechCrunch (https://tcrn.ch/2TKQ4eO) article to understand why brands love us.
What you’ll be doing...
We are looking for a friendly, energetic, and organized People Operations Coordinator to join our growing People Team to help maximize employee value and cultivate a culture that celebrates our differences and embodies our values. Reporting to the Director of People, the People Operations Coordinator will support aspects of the employee life-cycle including talent acquisition, administration, on-boarding, development, and culture. This person will work cross functionally with all members of Passport and will be dedicated to creating an environment that employees can be their best selves. This role is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to start a career in people operations.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for administration of people systems and maintaining accurate records by performing regular audits and reporting
- Process all employee changes within our HRIS across the entire employee lifecycle, including on-boarding, I-9 verifications, promotions, salary changes, transfers and terminations
- Assist with coordinating interviews, ATS maintenance, sourcing, shortlisting and offer documentation
- Support the new hire on-boarding processes including coordinating all on-boarding sessions, to ensure employees have a great experience and are set-up for success.
- Provide day to day support to employees by responding to People questions related to benefits, HR processes and policies, quickly and with a friendly and helpful approach
- Keep the team informed about important company-wide updates such as events, birthdays, anniversaries, promotions and engagement through appropriate channels
- Support HR program tasks including engagement survey, talent reviews, and other ad-hoc projects
- Help us uphold and promote a culture that actively supports inclusion and equity for all team members
- Identify opportunities and provide creative solutions to improve systems, processes, and policies related to people & culture
- Assist in organizing the company's internal events and social calendar (off-sites, team fun events,, holiday party, etc.) Maintain strict confidentiality around sensitive data
You have many of the following:
- 1-3 years of People Ops experience in a fast-paced environment
- A people-centric attitude and drive to provide incredible customer service to all employees
- A passion for being organized and a strong attention to detail
- Effective communicator and ability to recognize how to tailor your communication style (written or verbal) to the audience and message
- Ability to manage a variety of different projects in an organized, efficient fashion, from start to finish
- You are proactive and take the initiative to complete projects, suggest improvements, and move tasks through to completion in a timely manner
- Demonstrated experience maintaining a high level of confidentiality and integrity with the work that you do
- Thrive in a fast paced and changing environment and can easily move between projects
What you'll get...
- Competitive cash and equity packages
- Healthcare, dental, and vision
- 401K & Company Match
- Monthly fitness stipend
- Monthly phone/internet stipend
- 100% remote work environment
- Company issued laptop
- Flexible PTO
- Themed happy hours - bring on the Zoom comedians, pop-a-shot contests, and sip ‘n paints!
- Quarterly team (virtual) gatherings and annual all-company offsites in cities around North America
- Learning & Development Fund for upskilling or products to improve your day-to-day work life
- One-time remote work set-up stipend to make your at-home office dazzle
- Teammates around the world in 8 different time zones!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The #1 international shipping carrier for e-commerce merchants and direct to consumer brands