People Operations Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Emburse our mission is to help make our users’ lives -- and their businesses – better. We are dramatically transforming how organizations manage corporate expenses and invoices. We humanize work by automating manual tasks and saving users’ time, so they can focus on what matters most -- their family, community, or more rewarding work. We help CFO's give their employees a simple and amazing experience while ensuring compliance and reducing costs. Our solutions are tailored for companies from start-ups to enterprises. We have more than 16,000 clients and 9 million users globally.
Emburse has offices across North America, including Los Angeles, Montreal, Portland (ME), San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto, as well as locations in the UK, Germany, Spain, Australia and the Netherlands.
Our core values - Sincerity, Empathy, Empowerment, Individuality, and Teamwork - reflect who we are as a company. They are central to the decisions we make and the interactions we have with our teams, customers, and partners. As a people-focused company, we are seeking candidates who align with our values.
Emburse is a proud recipient of a 2020 Tech Cares Award from TrustRadius and a 2020 IDC SaaS CSAT Award for Travel and Expense. These awards celebrate companies that have gone above and beyond to provide their communities, clients, and front-line workers with support during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are a people-first company, and this award is a testament to our mission to humanize work.
Follow us to stay updated on news and job openings!
The Human Resources Assistant will provide excellent internal customer support to the organization through effective communication in handling HR and office administrative duties.
What you'll do:
- Employee records filing and management, reporting and personnel changes, including confidential data entry
- Audit HRIS systems ensuring accuracy of systems
- Ad-hoc reporting as needed
- Assist with new hire requisitions, pre-screen calls and interviews, scheduling interviews, outlining offer letters, initiating background checks, etc.as needed.
- Prepare new hire items, ensure all necessary paperwork has been returned, liaison with IT for necessary system set off boarding
- Assist with ensuring all checklist items are satisfied, company property collected
- Assist with Employee Engagement activities
- Be the point of contact for engagement and company events
- Assist with company-wide meetings by sending invites, managing catering, booking event spaces
- Manage conference rooms and management booking calendar
- Send company reminders and meeting invites for HR related items
- Manage office supplies, tracking equipment and preparing orders, and receive and distribute incoming mail and deliveries
- Communicate with building staff for office related concerns
What we're looking for:
- High school diploma
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar field preferred
- Minimum of 2-year experience in an administrative support role in a professional environment
- Experience with Microsoft and Google suite products.
- 1-year experience in an HR role highly preferred
- PHR or SHRM-CP highly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to communicate effectively, clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing
- Excellent follow-up skills and operates with a sense of urgency
- Team player who builds and maintains effective relationships with co-workers and customers
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work autonomously
- Possess strong technological skills to perform data entry, manage schedules/calendars
- Comprehensive working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and Google Suite
- Accountability, resourcefulness, and detail-oriented
- Ability to self-manage competing priorities successfully
Emburse provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Emburse complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location where the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Emburse provides finance technologies and innovation that humanize work