Chief People Officer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Chief People Officer is responsible for developing and executing human resource strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, specifically in the areas of succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, training and development, and compensation. The CHRO provides strategic leadership by articulating HR needs and plans to the executive management team and key company stakeholders.
- Oversees execution of HR operations, resources, plans and strategies.
- Serves on Executive Team, involved in company’s operational and financial strategy setting and execution.
- Establish and implement HR efforts that effectively communicate and support the company's mission and strategic vision.
- Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives.
- Function as a strategic business advisor to the executive/senior management of each business unit or specialty group regarding key organizational and management issues.
- Work with the company's executive management team to establish a sound plan of management succession that corresponds to the strategy and objectives of the company.
- Develop comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans to meet the human capital needs of strategic goals.
- Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are competitive and cost-effective.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation, and benefits.
This position is directly responsible for leading managers of the division and indirectly responsible for all employees within the division.
- Master-level change management, visionary leadership, and plan execution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related discipline is required.
Master’s Degree in Business or related discipline is preferred.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected.
AIP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Offering the most advanced identity and privacy protection available.