People Operations Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Datavant is a rapidly growing healthcare technology company with a mission to connect the world’s health data. By eliminating data silos in the health industry, we aim to unlock opportunities to accelerate medical research, and help organizations design better ways to facilitate access, affordability, and quality of care leading to better patient outcomes.
By joining Datavant today, you’re stepping onto a highly collaborative, fully remote team that is passionate about creating transformative change in healthcare. We look for people who are smart, nice and get things done. We invest in our people and believe in hiring for high-potential and humble individuals who can rapidly grow their responsibilities as the company scales. Datavant is a distributed, remote-first team (no office locations) and we empower Datavanters to shape their working environment in a way that suits their needs.
Our culture - the Datavant Way - has been the critical ingredient for Datavant’s success. In this role, think Business Operations for the People Team, you’ll launch, scale, and iterate upon our People systems as we scale from 120 to 500+ people. You will solve some of our most challenging People puzzles across various special projects - compensation, internal mobility, communications - and be integral in scaling Datavant Way through hypergrowth.
- Launch, analyze, and iterate on People systems that scales and improves our culture - Datavant Way - as we grow from 120+ employees to 500+ employees
- Be a swiss-army-knife on a number of People strategy questions - able to quickly understand a challenge, bring clarity to ambiguity, and drive to an effective solution with the right mix of business strategy and empathy
- Lead change in the face of organizational hypergrowth - reorganizations, remote rewiring, cultural integration post-merger and acquisition
What You Bring to the Table:
- A passion for people, commitment to inclusion, and a desire to drive company strategy via the People function (experience in a People function a plus, but not required)
- 3+ years operating in a fast-paced, results-driven environment (startup and/or consulting experience a plus)
- A track record building impactful initiatives from scratch (and then evaluating them with data and reimagining them for the next phase)
- Experience successfully influencing without authority and managing projects across various stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills (spreadsheets are your friend and you have a knack for drawing insights from data)
- A hunger for growth and challenge
Example projects (illustrative, actual projects will depend on key needs in any given quarter):
- Iterate on our compensation philosophy, roll out new compensation bands, and uplevel the way Datavanters (and their managers) understand their total compensation
- Build and launch an internal knowledge hub to facilitate collaboration, information-sharing, and institutional knowledge sharing as we scale
- Design and launch a codified internal mobility philosophy and relevant programs to effectively operationalize this philosophy
- Drive integration and change management through M&A
- Evaluate and implement a new HRIS that enables us to stay one step ahead of scaling
- …and more!
We are committed to building a diverse team of Datavanters who are smart, nice, and get things done where every Datavanter is empowered to bring their authentic self to their work. We are all responsible for stewarding a high-performance culture in which all Datavanters belong and thrive. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and experiences.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our mission is to connect the world's health data to improve patient outcomes.