People Operations Generalist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What we need:
An energetic and positive person who thrives when helping others. You have a strong attention to detail and can maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information. You have experience handling HR tasks and responsibilities, such as leaves of absence, onboarding tasks, benefits administration, payroll, and exit interviews. You love a good party, especially planning it! Most of all you love that no day is the same and the hustle that comes with juggling lots of tasks and projects!
Who you’ll work with:
You’ll report to the Head of Talent, Laura McDermott. The two of you will run the HR side of the house and work closely with the talent acquisition team.
What you'll do:
- Foster a collaborative and positive work environment with responsibilities like handling the logistics for our offsites (all company and team offsites), virtual events, managing our speakers series, and various celebrations throughout the year, with a focus on DEI
- Manage leaves and partner with payroll to ensure the process is seamless
- Schedule onboarding sessions and other tasks related to onboarding
- Manage HR and benefits administration
- Act as the point person for any HR related questions or issues that come up
- Act as a backup for payroll and recruiting coordinator
What we’re looking for (you!):
- Have experience in multiple facets of HR and an eagerness to learn and gain experience in other facets.
- Are able to multitask and stay organized, and are extremely detail oriented.
- Embrace positivity. You find ways to move forward from challenges stronger and happier. You chose to interpret situations positively rather than negatively.
- Demonstrate care and awareness for how your actions and words make others feel and are able to help others do the same.
- Embody our S.H.E.N.G. characteristics: Smart, Humble, Entrepreneurial, Nice, and Grit!
- Are able to work from home in a distraction-free environment with a stable internet connection.
- Ideally, you love puns and “dad jokes”
Why us? 😍
Join for the amazingly talented and kind people. Stay for the massive customer and market impact. Read what our employees & customers have to say, and be sure to watch this quick explainer video. We're 100% remote/distributed, and staying that way! Our benefits are best in class. And our perks, including $1k/year for WFW (Work From Wherever), company off-sites (see photos), half-day Fridays, and killer SWAG make working @ Logikcull even better.
Logikcull is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military, and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Cull the noise. Find the signal.