People Operations Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
As an HR Coordinator you’ll be an integral part of the people team and you’ll work closely with HR Operations, HR Business Partners, Recruiting, and Total Rewards to support Figmates globally. The HR Ops Coordinator will support the people team with all day-to-day aspects of the employee lifecycle from onboarding to offboarding. Your attention to detail will ensure that processes run smoothly and Figmates have a wonderful experience when interacting with the people team.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Manage global onboarding and offboarding processes including HR system workflows, background checks, I-9s, and communication with new hires
- Assist with and then lead first day onboarding sessions for new hires
- Partner with key stakeholders including IT and Payroll to get Figmates set up in our systems
- Serve as the first point of contact for all People related questions including HR data, benefits, verifications of employment
- Support HR Operations and HR Business Partner teams in processing employee changes including compensation, relocation, and manager changes
- Support HR team in ensuring compliance to all federal and state labor laws
- Assist with special projects including learning & development, compensation, performance, and DEI
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 1-2 years of relevant career experience, preferably in an HR or administrative role
- Experience managing confidential data with high degree of accuracy
- A customer service mentality - you’re passionatle about providing an outstanding employee experience
- Love for working in a high growth environment
- Impeccable attention to detail
- An excitement to learn about all areas of HR!
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Read more about our team
- Investing in Figma: The Decade of Design
- How work is changing at Figma
- Figma's next product is a multiplayer whiteboard called FigJam
- Software Design Startup Figma Is Now Worth $10 Billion
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A design platform for teams who build products together.