Director of People
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Reify Health is changing the way medicines are developed by connecting and empowering the clinical trial ecosystem. We are a team of researchers, entrepreneurs, technologists, and healthcare-obsessed professionals building solutions that eliminate some of the biggest challenges in clinical research.
We care about the people who care for people...and we have fun while doing it.
You will have the opportunity to help the People function as the business experiences rapid growth. This role is for someone who is passionate about Human Resources and wants to be part of a collaborative, cross functional team that is scaling a world class organization. Our people are passionate and mission-driven to improve patient outcomes. You will play a critical role in realizing this mission as a key part of the People Team!
What You’ll Be Working On
- HRIS Management: You will be responsible for implementing program management and ensuring the data integrity of our HRIS system and work closely with the Finance team to ensure smooth payroll processing.
- Onboarding Administration & Facilitation: You will assist with the onboarding process at Reify Health, focusing on a best-in-class onboarding experience for our new employees.
- Compensation: Partnering with the Head of People you will assist with the role out of the yearly merit program, input into salary survey’s and help analyze market data.
- Benefits Administration: Working with the Head of People you will manage day-to-day benefits-related needs such as education of employees, enrollment support for new hires, education, and programming around benefits, and more. You will also play a key role in the yearly Open Enrollment process.
- Performance Management: Assist the business with rolling out performance management programs, council managers and employees on performance issues, and be a trusted advisor to the leadership team.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: You will serve as a key member to help drive and develop DE&I programs at Reify.
- Development: Assisting the Head of HR you will help with the development, sourcing and delivery of corporate training programs.
- Process and Procedures: Assist in the development and implementation of policies and procedures for the People function. Keep abreast of regulatory changes in order to ensure compliance in the areas of job responsibilities, and recommend improvements or changes as needed for compliance and/or department efficiency.
- Culture: Help drive and maintain company culture by being a cultural ambassador and partnering with employee engagement on delivering programs with our core values.
- Immigration: Work directly with an Immigration Attorney to apply for different types of work visas for new and current employees when needed.
- Employer Branding: Partner with the marketing team to ensure our brand presence is strong, help manage partnerships and event management to continue to build brand presence, and increase diverse candidate sources.
What You Bring to Reify Health
- 8+ years of HR experience in a dynamic and agile environment. Tech-focused experience a plus
- 5+ years of Benefits and HRIS related work, experience with HR Systems, ATS and managing benefits vendor relations desired
- Excellent interpersonal and communication Skills required
- Outstanding organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail plus a strong ability to multitask
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint required
- Experience in Google Suite desired
- Sense of humor is a must
We value diversity and believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note: We are unable to sponsor work visas at this time.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Building leading cloud-based solutions that connect and empower the clinical trial ecosystem