Staff Writer, B2B Software
Our mission is to help companies find and buy the right software to grow their businesses. We’ve historically had a focus on HR Tech, and are now expanding our research into other business software verticals.
Staff writers must be able to analyze and translate complicated topics into articles that our readership will use to find and buy the right tools.
We are looking for two Staff Writers to join our team in the immediate term. Each will cover a specific business software vertical.
Since our founding in 2019, we’ve become the #1 site to research HR software with over 60,000 companies using our research each month. We need your help to keep growing and expand our reach!
In this role, you will:
● Conduct demos of dozens of software platforms each month and write up your reviews of these products
● Speak with practitioners who use this software to understand their technology problems and insights
● Contribute to in-depth buyer guides on many different types of software within your covered vertical
● Participate in thought leadership including podcasts, webinars, Twitter chats, conference speaking, and more
● Author articles that convey your knowledge to the world
● Evangelize our site to the business software buying community
The right person for the job:
● Has worked as a journalist or content creator for a reputable media company or other publication with high standards for content quality and ethics
● Enjoys writing, and considers themselves a prolific content creator
● Is a discerning buyer who uses data and facts to make decisions in their personal and professional life
● Enjoys the flexibility of remote work
● Wants to work on a small and entrepreneurial team
● Bonus points if you already know a lot about a specific business software vertical (for example MarTech, Sales Tech, Developer Tech, Accounting Tech, etc) or have worked as in media/marketing in B2B SaaS before.
SSR is the #1 resource that HR and recruiting teams use to research software. Each month, over 60,000 companies use our research to understand what tools to buy for their company - from ATS’s to AI. We aim to expand this reach in 2022 and would love to meet you! You can read more about our company here.
If interested, please email your resume to Phil Strazzulla.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our mission is to help HR and recruiting teams to find and buy the right software for their organizations through free online guides written by unbias...