People Operations Partner
The Global People Operations team strives to create and deliver a seamless and positive employee experience across the entire employee lifecycle. Leading with care and empathy, we support the delivery of efficient, scalable, and simple people processes, systems, policies, and programs to Facebookers. Our work also ensures Facebook remains protected and compliant. We strive to ensure employees feel heard and have the resources and support they need during the most important moments during their careers.
The People Operations Partner, part of Facebook's Global People Operations team, will work to deliver outstanding employee experiences and seek to improve employee lifecycle processes. This role will provide consultative services across a variety of key moments in the employee lifecycle, identify trends and gaps in our people processes, and surface these insights to translate them into meaningful improvements. The ideal candidate is highly motivated with a positive attitude, client service mindset and exhibits patience, teamwork, critical thinking, and emotional intelligence. They will also have a strong ability to navigate ambiguity, operate independently, and exercise sound judgment while navigating complex employee scenarios.
People Operations Partner
- Create and maintain partnerships with geographically distributed HRBPs, Employee Relations specialists, Operational Process Owners and other specialty HR Operations teams (recruiting, compensation, finance, benefits, immigration, payroll, mobility, HRIS)
- Provide direct HR operational support to employees as they navigate key moments of their lifecycle journey
- Facilitate resolution of complex cases that require consultation to ensure a seamless experience
- Enhance the deployment and delivery of people programs and processes by synthesizing themes from employee consultations and surfacing actions to improve experiences
- Maintain a global mindset and identify collaborative opportunities with regional partners
- Lead and influence change management with cross-functional stakeholders as the People Operations organization evolves and scales
- Contribute to ongoing or ad-hoc projects as determined by the needs of the company
- 4+ years People Operations/Human Resources experience or equivalent experience focused on customer service delivery
- Experience in providing consultative support directly to employees around key lifecycle segments (onboarding, transfers, performance cycles, leaves of absence and offboarding)
- Experience working on projects focused on the enhancement of the employee experience through process improvements, automation, data & insights
- Effective communication and influencing skills, with the knowledge to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders across all levels, functions, and geographies
- Experience analyzing and communicate complex concepts, understand trends, and develop recommendations for actions based on the analysis
- Experience working independently and as part of a distributed team and maintain confidential and highly sensitive information
- Experience at a fast-paced, high growth tech company
- Experience with Workday or HRIS system
- Experience in Shared Services and/or as an HR Generalist
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations) in our recruiting processes for candidates with disabilities, long term conditions, mental health conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs, or who are neurodivergent or require pregnancy-related support. If you need support, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $112,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses