Chief People Officer
Product: We offer NFT domains which have the potential to have a global impact and can be used as:
- Your universal username across apps and websites
- Website URLs
- Payment address for crypto wallets
- And much more!
Mission: We’re returning power to the people; championing their right to control their own data, govern their own identity and make their own choices. Learn more about our values and vision.
Culture: We have a culture built around ownership, autonomy, innovation and learning, including a world-class Crypto Education Program to support people at all stages of their crypto journey.
Location: 100% Remote. We are US-based with hubs in Ukraine, Singapore, Ireland and Canada.
Growth: 3x employee growth in 2021. 5x yearly revenue growth since 2019.
Funding: Series A in 2019 led by Boost VC and Tim Draper, 6.9MM raised. Profitable and growing exponentially since 2019.
Team: 100+ employees in 16+ different countries, including a prestigious leadership team that has a history of building successful unicorn startups and leading tech giants.
Unstoppable is seeking a Chief People Officer to oversee the growth and development of our global People function. This includes Learning & Development, People Business Partners, Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, People Operations, Compliance, and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion.
As we grow our team by 250%+ over the next 12 months, you will be empowered to build your team, make data-driven decisions, and deliver transparent, people-first programs. You will also act as a trusted advisor and business partner to our CEO and executive team to ensure that all people and HR strategies are forward-looking and aligned with broader business objectives.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Committed to continuous improvement
- A mentor and strategic partner who can connect with people from all walks of life
- Passionate about attracting and developing diverse talent
- Able to influence and drive change that transcends geographies, personality types, and communication styles
- Comfortable making decisions and leading through change
- Always striving to raise the bar and inspiring the same from those around you
- An empathetic and engaging leader who is solutions-focused, data-driven and results-oriented
- Diligently manage and enable scalable growth
- Serve as a strategic business advisor to our CEO and broader executive team, effectively connecting Unstoppable’s mission & vision to our people practices
- Develop our global talent acquisition philosophy and design a framework that will enable agile and scalable growth
- Identify and measure organizational KPIs and OKRs across the entire People function
- Possess and maintain knowledge of global HR policies, programs, laws, issues and cultural norms. Utilize this knowledge and expertise to design and implement effective programs.
- Develop Unstoppable’s employee value proposition, positioning us as an employer of choice through people-centric best practices
- Create learning and development programs that will engage employees and prepare them for more significant responsibilities as the company grows and scales
- Develop HR planning models to identify competency, knowledge, and talent gaps and develop specific programs aimed at filling these gaps
- Provide strategy and oversight of the administration of our compensation, benefits, and HRIS system
- Work to refine and improve our global compensation frameworks
- Advise the executive team on all things related to compliance and employment law and introduce best practices to protect the organization
- Develop and implement a world-class crypto education program
- Harness our existing culture and values when building out internal people-related policies, all the while devising new ways to reinforce and improve upon our culture
- Manage talent initiatives ranging from recruiting and onboarding to employee retention and offboarding
- Implement a global program for evaluating performance and providing feedback
- Advise the company on all legal issues related to employment
- Evaluate and manage all third party People Ops vendors and partners
- Partner with Finance in overseeing departmental budget and headcount
- Assist in articulating global HR policy at the country and regional level
- Guide the HR team in supporting performance management, talent acquisition, learning & development, engagement, benefits, total rewards, visa and immigration, crypto education, DEI, policy creation, systems implementation and compliance
- Partner with Legal to ensure compliance & mitigate organizational risks
- Develop relationships with employees across the organization and become someone who is sought for advice and counsel on HR, cultural, and organizational issues
- Counsel, coach, and guide managers in addressing concerns and complaints to ensure fair and equitable treatment, all the while ensuring compliance with local labor regulations and practices
- Coach and mentor managers on how to develop a leadership bench that’s capable of addressing the challenges of a highly dynamic organization
- Mediate employee relations and performance issues and provide counsel to fellow managers on appropriate methods of performance management
- Proven HR expertise in high growth companies, with increasing levels of accountability and seniority and with significant time spent working with highly effective and driven executive teams
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree or MBA preferred. Certifications in HR helpful (SPHR, GPHR). 15+ years of relevant business experience ideal.
- At least 10+ years of progressive HRBP leadership experience, with 2-3 years leading an HR function
- At least 3 years of experience managing people and teams of various sizes in dispersed locations, demonstrating a strong cultural awareness
- Solid knowledge of all facets of HR with specialized expertise in at least 2 areas
- General business and financial acumen with the ability to develop and utilize HR data and metrics as they relate to and impact business topics in Finance, Legal, IT, payroll, and administration
- Deep understanding of US employment law and associated best practices. Someone with experience in international employment law is preferred.
- Experience leading complex, high-growth organizations
- High EQ and effective communication skills, having extensive experience in people development, coaching, and mentoring
- A continuous learning mindset
- A high level of ownership, confidentiality, and attention to detail
- A deep understanding of recruiting tactics, metrics, and capacity planning
- Experience improving the effectiveness of executive teams
- Experience dealing with complex employee-relations issues
- Demonstrated success at cultivating strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and creating partnerships at all levels within an organization to achieve results
- Excellent communications skills - written, verbal and interpersonal - and an ability to tailor communication style to diverse audiences globally.
- Demonstrated capability in adapting and innovating HR practices and solutions and right-sizing them to the needs of a fluid and fast-paced organization
- Unquestionable personal integrity, fairness, and credibility necessary to gain the trust and commitment of individuals at all levels of the organization
Greenhouse (ATS), Rippling (HRIS), Looop (LMS), BrightHire, Slack, Notion, G-Suite, Linkedin Recruiter, ChartHop, CultureAmp, FigureHR, Pequity
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- 100% remote-work environment
- Monthly co-working space stipend
- Home office budget
- 15 days of PTO, in addition to time off for national holidays
- Disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Assistance Program
Unstoppable Domains is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities for all team members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected characteristic.
To learn more about Unstoppable Domains, our product and plans for 2021, please check out the Unstoppable Domains Podcast
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The #1 provider of #NFT domains.