Senior Editor, B2B Software
We’re a remote-first, international team looking for an amazing editor who loves to share high-impact and well-researched content designed to help readers.
Buying business software is very challenging. There are hundreds of vendors for any given use case and lots of misinformation online!
Beyond the challenge, this is so much at stake. Many of these tools cost thousands of dollars per month. Further, if you buy the wrong tool it can do a lot of damage to your company and career.
We started SSR to provide unbiased, in-depth research to help companies understand what software they should buy.
Every month over 60,000 companies use our research to find and buy the right business software. We do this through in-depth, unbiased reviews of business software which we post to our site. We are very similar to NerdWallet/Wirecutter, but for the B2B software niche.
We’ve grown over 100% each year on average, and are looking for a talented editor to help us continue on this trajectory!
Specifically, we are searching for an experienced editor to join our team on a part-time or full-time basis to help manage writers (some full-time, some contract) and help with our content strategy.
This role will entail:
· Creating briefs for short and long-form content
· Editing drafts
· Helping writers become better content creators through coaching
· Working cross-functionally with team members in marketing, sales, and SEO
· Assisting with keyword research
· Using tools like Clearscope, AHREFs, Trello, Google Docs, Slack
The ideal candidate:
· You've been an editor at a review site (b2b or b2c) previously or other high integrity b2b media outlet
· You understand SEO best practices
· You can manage a team of writers, each putting together 1-5 articles/week
· You care about helping our readers find and buy the right tools through clear, well-researched content
· Bonus points for knowledge of HR software or other business software tools
Ideally, we'd like someone who can start part-time and transition to full-time, but are flexible and can accommodate candidates who only want full-time or part-time work.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our mission is to help HR and recruiting teams to find and buy the right software for their organizations through free online guides written by unbias...