Inclusion and Diversity Business Partner
(Location: San Francisco, New York City, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Chicago, Seattle)
People come to Twitter to make change happen. We’ve seen this through individual Tweets and collective movements like #BlackLivesMatter, #ILookLikeAnEngineer, #LoveWins, and much more. At Twitter, we know that different perspectives allow us to flourish — they make us stronger and help to create product decisions that will best serve our users globally. Just as inclusion lives on our platform, we’re striving to ensure Twitter is the world’s most diverse, inclusive and accessible tech company — it’s key to serving the public conversation. Our HRBPs are core to this effort, and your partnership with them to help create progress across our I&D goals will be at the center of it all.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as a thought-leader and strategic partner to senior leaders across Twitter’s technical organizations known as the Experience organizations (Consumer, Revenue, Core Tech, and Protect)
- Leverage data to surface insights and opportunities that drive progress against Experience I&D annual roadmaps, develop recommendations, and implement programs for driving I&D progress by organization and location
- Provide expert consultation and support for functional I&D programs
- Build cross-functional partnerships across key stakeholders such as Career Experience, Talent Acquisition, HR, and Learning & Development
- Plan and coordinate regular updates across multiple delivery teams
- Develop a scalable governance model that (1) maintains visibility, engagement and communication with key stakeholders and (2) drives strong I&D outcomes against functional roadmaps.
- Identify opportunities and develop solutions that improve the team’s I&D roadmap delivery model and create operational efficiencies.
- Direct experience in developing and leading Inclusion & Diversity programs with strong, quantifiable outcomes
- Strong project management and stakeholder engagement skills
- Knowledge of industry best practices and standards with regards to diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility work
- Ability to leverage data to measure performance and/or to create meaningful solutions.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and hyper-growth environment
- Experience engaging with and managing stakeholders in a non-hierarchical matrix environment.
- Experience working in HR or in close partnership with HR professionals
Twitter is what’s happening and what people are talking about right now. For us, life's not about a job, it's about purpose. We believe real change starts with conversation. Here, your voice matters. Come as you are and together we'll do what's right (not what's easy) to serve the public conversation.
Reports to the Sr. I&D Business Partner for Experience
The Inclusion & Diversity team is composed of a group of passionate leaders who care deeply about developing a more equitable and inclusive Twitter. We work as a team in close partnership with our cross-functional partners to promote and build best practices that can be scaled throughout the entire organization and into the development of our product. We do this by recognizing that we all play on the same team. We act with respect and collaborate. In doing this we create an inclusive environment where people understand their roles and the value that they create.
Learn more about the impact of our work here.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Your application has been successfully submitted.