Diversity Business Partner
As a Diversity Business Partner, you will develop strategies to support the advancement of internal talent, and continue to build an inclusive workplace in our Facebook teams. We are seeking a team-oriented and skilled diversity and inclusion practitioner with demonstrated ability to design, implement and execute programs and events as well as program manage workstreams across multiple sites and organizations. Key to this role is the ability to partner and integrate diversity and inclusion within US sites, organizations, HR and recruiting processes with the ability to move fast, navigate ambiguity, and collectively make an impact.
Diversity Business Partner
- Manage D&I operations and strategies for growing and keeping diverse talent while leveraging cross-functional partners to drive impact.
- Apply advanced Diversity & Inclusion knowledge while leveraging understanding of other team functions.
- Lead and track projects across Taskforces, Diversity team and HR/Legal/Recruiting/People Analytics functions.
- Create, implement and execute innovative Diversity solutions using business acumen and industry expertise.
- Responsible for independent issue spotting, solution design and implementation.
- Collaborate with partners across orgs and sites to develop and drive programs across candidate channels and internal communities.
- Leverage internal and external partnerships to support solution design.
- Appropriately manage risk, taking into account employee, business and company perspectives.
- Build a broad internal network of productive working relationships based on intended impact.
- Be a trusted advisor and leverage comprehensive knowledge of the business company-wide.
- 10+ years of corporate business experience in people, human resources, diversity or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of diversity and inclusion experience
- Experience with stakeholder management and driving consensus at executive level
- Experience with project management, strategic operations, strategy consulting, and designing data-driven diversity program strategies
- Effective communication and problem solving skills
- Experience using data to identify insights that drive action
- Experience in the Technology Industry
- Experience helping global and/or matrixed organizations scale
- Experience building out programming in an organization where scaling for growth has been a feature
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations) in our recruiting processes for candidates with disabilities, long term conditions, mental health conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs, or who are neurodivergent or require pregnancy-related support. If you need support, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $183,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses