Employee Experience Analyst
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Global Employee Experience & Engagement at Visa:
Employee experience includes a holistic view of life at work, with regular feedback and optimization on the moments that matter across the employee lifecycle. The Global Employee Experience & Engagement team at Visa is responsible for driving Visa’s employee engagement strategy and the end-to-end employee experience in support of the company strategy, culture and employer brand, while supporting a high performing People organization.
The Employee Experience Analyst will focus primarily on support, execution, and assistance with program management. You will get to dig into content development, be involved with best practice research, perform in-house analytics, and participate in enablement initiatives for Visa’s strategic people business partners and forward-thinking Centers of Excellence. Reporting directly to the Senior Director of Global Employee Experience and Engagement, you get to work with an interdisciplinary team of dedicated subject matter experts whose purpose and mission is to improve the employee experience for all employees at Visa. Programs of focus for 2022 include employee listening and sensing, employee value proposition, employee recognition, and the new hire experience.
The Employee Experience Analyst will:
- Program manage special projects within the employee experience and engagement team
- Support team members in the research, design and execution of internal consulting and program optimization projects
- Provide research and data analysis to support stakeholder inquiries into the employee experience and feedback data collected
- Craft polished communication plans and presentation decks for sharing insights based on data analysis, employee feedback, and program optimization plans
- Develop enablement materials and help design Toolkits for engagement initiatives, in partnership with program owners
- Collaborate with Information Technology, Corporate Communications, People Business Partners, and various Centers of Excellence as part of program management
- Be the first point of contact for internal inquires and questions regarding program data
- Assist with employee data pulls from Workday, working in partnership with internal experts
- Maintain confidentiality as it pertains to all People organization information and internal consulting projects
• 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years of relevant experience or 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g., Master’s or PhD in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Human Resource Management, Organizational Development, or related field)
• Project or program management experience with demonstrated ability to multi-task, collaborate with different stakeholders, manage competing priorities, and remain detail-oriented
• Experience compiling data and making recommendations for programs based on the data
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with storytelling orientation
• Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel, working with large data sets, formulas, pivot tables, merging large data files/documents, and crafting reports
• Experience working with HR capital management systems (e.g. Workday)
• Experience working with Employee Experience survey technology (e.g., Qualtrics, Culture Amp)
• Business maturity to deal appropriately with sensitive and confidential information
• Willingness to collaborate with stakeholders across global time zones
• Strong desire to work alongside a skilled team of professionals who value hard work, appreciate a bit of fun, and always strive to be more inclusive
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
a network working for everyone