This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our mission at Productboard is to help all the curious and relentless product creators out there to "make products that matter, together." But while products matter, we know that people matter more. Your mission at Productboard will be to "Make people matter, together."
We need your help with building and leading a truly great company where everyone identifies with our mission and values, is inspired and appreciated, is welcomed and respected, and has an opportunity to grow, learn, and make impact. We will look to you for fostering our culture, helping us overcome challenges that come with rapid scaling, and building and leading a great global People team.
What is Productboard?
Productboard is the leading customer-centric product management platform that helps product teams get the right products to market, faster. It is essentially a system of record for any and all products. Over 4,000 customer-driven companies like Zendesk, Disney, Zoom, UiPath, and Quicken Loans use Productboard to gather customer feedback, analyze user data, prioritize product roadmap, and collaborate with everyone else in the team with a clearly communicated goal. Our end-to-end product management platform provides clear objectives for all teams and aligns colleagues around the product vision and roadmap. Think CRM but specifically designed for the needs of any modern product organization making digital products.
Productboard's intuitive, yet comprehensive platform enables teams to easily integrate with other engineering task management tools such as JIRA, Microsoft Azure DevOps, PivotalTracker, and GitHub and with systems full of valuable customer data and insights such as Salesforce, Slack, Intercom, Zendesk, Gainsight, other CRM systems, NPS systems, and many more.
Everyone deserves to work on products that will be used, enjoyed, and loved – products that matter. It’s Productboard’s mission to help product makers across the globe create exceptional products that resonate with customers deeply on both functional and emotional level. With Productboard, every team can make things that matter – together.
Your key responsibilities:
- Lead our People team with smarts, hearts, and confidence.
- Inspire and develop a "real team", motivate folks to perform at their best, and provide effective and timely feedback to achieve results.
- Be a member of the executive team that embraces the company’s culture and is a positive force multiplier of our values.
- An experienced People leader who has owned a broad range of functions in high-growth environments as a senior executive. Understanding and experience working across all People areas - culture, employee experience, talent acquisition, compensation & benefits, L&D, DEI, operations.
- A good person with high EQ. Productboard is a close-knit team and we are looking for someone to help foster and grow an awesome culture.
- A track record of success in fast-paced, growth-stage companies is ideal. Experience from a larger-scale organization is a must.
- Solid general business skills, including analytical and project management skills, comfortable with managing budgets and monitoring business results globally.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with the ability to create, communicate and direct a team to achieve the company’s vision.
- Highly disciplined and organized, both operationally and in thought process.
- An educational background that includes quality institutions.
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Competitive compensation, stock options, company 401k
📚 A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
🏝 4 weeks of paid vacation and paid sick days
💛 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
🍲 Lunch delivered to your home
🍀 Mental Wellness Program to support your well-being and self-care
🏋 Company contribution to gym and wellness memberships
🚗 Commuter benefits
🍹 Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats abroad
❤️ Company contribution and access to best-in-class health benefits and your own Headspace membership
Productboard is the customer-centric product management platform that helps teams get the right products to market faster. Over 4,000 companies, including Microsoft, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap.
In April 2021, we closed our $72M Series-C round, backed by VC giants like Tiger Global Management, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.
As such, we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All aspects of employment including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.
Togetherness is one of our core values and our Diversity Council helps us ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every human being matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Productboard helps teams get the right products to market, faster 🚀