People Operations Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
🚀 About Pulley
Pulley's mission is to make it easier for anyone to start a company. We believe that more startups should be created, and that founder-led companies are more successful in the long term. With Pulley’s cap table management tools, companies can better understand and optimize their equity for the long term. Starting a company is hard enough. Managing equity shouldn’t be.
We’re a high-performing team looking for passionate, execution-focused, self-starters to help us build equity management tools for founders. Pulley is growing quickly with over 1600 customers including unicorns like Clubhouse, Birdies, Coda, and Fast - all within our first year of product launch. Our trajectory is fueled by top investors like Stripe, General Catalyst, Caffeinated Capital, 8vc, Elad Gil, among other great angels. All of our growth has been organic, and we’re growing the team to meet the demand.
We believe that a key driver of success is an exceptional team. In leading the people function, you will play a key role in making Pulley a great place to work and grow:
- Design, lead and oversee the overall people operations process, from recruiting to onboarding
- Propose and implement HR best practices to maximize the effectiveness of our globally distributed team
- Work cross-functionally to help managers all things people-related, including performance reviews & coaching, career development, employee relations, leveling, and team effectiveness in our remote-first environment.
🙌 Qualifications & Fit
- Experience working in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Project management skills, with an ability to design and execute clear processes
- You have a strong work ethic and willingness to do whatever it takes to deliver results
- You thrive in bringing structure to highly ambiguous environments.
- Generous health insurance
- Unlimited vacations
- Commuting & food
✨ Our Culture
TL&DR - Pulley is not a good fit for everyone, and that’s OK. This is a bit about the culture of Pulley. We need people who aren’t just interested in working at a startup; we need people who are excited about building a great company. In addition to function-specific skills, here are some traits that enable our team members to thrive:
- Ego-less Learner -- Every day at Pulley, we are trying things that we’ve never done before - sometimes they work; sometimes they don’t. To be successful here, you need to embrace that feeling of ‘being a beginner’ and be willing to accept feedback in stride.
- Less Talk; More Action -- Everyone rolls up our sleeves at Pulley. If your strength is being the ‘idea gal or guy’ but you don’t create your own slides or write your own code, then we are not a great fit.
- Prioritize ruthlessly - Our view is that being a 10x engineer is not about writing more code; it’s about making the right decision on what to build. We’re hiring for people who can make the right strategic decisions on where to spend their time
We’re also inspired by the culture work done at other companies and plan to develop our own playbook here too. One of the concepts that resonate most with us is the importance of stunning colleagues.
If you like the sound of our environment and you’re passionate about joining a team like the one we’ve described, we'd love to talk!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Equity management for hypergrowth startups.