Organizational Culture Partner
This job is no longer accepting applications.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Mountain View, Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
Building a world where people can safely discover, create and connect. The Trust & Safety team at TikTok helps ensure that our global community is safe and empowered to create and enjoy content across all of our applications.
TikTok is seeking a strategic Organizational Culture Partner to support our Global Trust & Safety (TnS) team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with multiple domestic and international stakeholders to support our continued growth and expansion across TnS. In this role, you will be a strategic advisor to the business, leadership coach, and employee advocate. You will experiment with solutions and strategies to scale organizational transformation. Leverage data to influence business decisions and identify key business drivers.
- Work closely with the regional leaders to develop comprehensive internal communications and employee engagement strategies.
- Develop original innovative editorial content for various internal channels ranging from written communications such as an intranet, internal newsletter, video content, and brand-driven campaigns.
- Design and implement internal campaigns and events to boost engagement and bring our core values to life.
- Develop and implement positive wellbeing programs to promote a wellness-centric culture.
- Act as a liaison between regional & global organizational culture teams.
- Translate and adapt the global communication campaign into local programs.
- Minimum 5 years experience within internal communications /HR.
- A portfolio of writing samples and communications campaigns.
- Demonstrated experience leading organizational change.
- Experience or strong interest in being within a fast-paced global company or start-up.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and initiatives.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or accommodation, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video and our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.