People Operations Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who We Are
Revinate is one of the largest and most innovative providers of direct revenue-generating solutions in the hospitality industry. Revinate's mission is to deliver hoteliers scalable direct revenue and profits from data-driven solutions that cultivate deeper relationships with guests. Revinate’s omni-channel direct booking platform helps acquire, convert and retain guests with strategies and services that maximizes the lifetime value of each guest through personalized and targeted campaigns throughout the guest lifecycle.
Revinate is looking for our next super star People Operations Coordinator. Are you someone who loves to work with people, has an enthusiastic flare, and is a pro at organization and coordination? Then we are looking for you!
As our People Operations Coordinator, you will play a critical role supporting and evolving our people and culture by providing exceptional administrative support to the HR and Executive team, as we enter into an exciting chapter of our Company’s growth. You will have a tremendous opportunity to contribute and learn about the HR field and shape our awesome Company Culture. This position will serve our US team, as well as providing additional support to our Globally distributed work force as needed.
What You’ll Do
Company & HR Admin Support
- Remote Work - Partner with the HR Team to create an exceptional remote work experience for candidates and employees
- Virtual Office Management -- Partner with Finance to manage vendors, expense reports, mail & deliveries, office supplies and our corporate credit card for various company expenses
- 2022 - If / when we return to a physical office space, be the lead Project Manager to coordinate our office re-opening.
- HR Systems Support - Become an expert user in our Core HR systems -- Paylocity HRIS, Greenhouse &/or Lever, LinkedIn, and Better Works -- to update and maintain high quality, accurate data for our core employee and candidate experiences.
- Travel - If/when business travel resumes, provide administrative support for key trips
- Company All Hands Set-Up - Own the coordination, scheduling, and Zoom Webinar set-up of our Monthly Company All Hands meeting
- Company Swag - Coordinate procurement and delivery of New Hire swag (e.g. T-shirts, Sweatshirts); streamline remote experience.
Recruiting & Onboarding Support
- Sourcing - Support the Talent Partner in Sourcing excellent talent in partnership with Hiring Managers to ensure we have a rich talent pipeline
- Interviews - Coordinate and schedule virtual interviews with job candidates -- representing our culture and brand externally to candidates
- Post Job Requisitions on LinkedIn
- Onboarding - Support an excellent new hire onboarding experience by managing new hire schedules, partnering with Hiring Managers to ensure each new hire has an onboarding plan, scheduling product bootcamps and administering our New Hire Surveys
Culture & Events
- Culture Club - Become an ambassador for our Company Culture by organizing and facilitating our monthly Employee Culture Club meetings
- Events - Bring your creativity to the table to organize virtual and safe, in-person company social events including Happy Hours, Trivia Nights, and Holiday Parties, as Covid-restrictions ease
- Employee Recognition - Coordinate our weekly “Top Banana” program, annual Employee Awards experience, and ongoing Employee Birthday and Anniversary cards.
- CEO/COO Fireside Chats - Coordinate our ongoing CEO and COO “Fireside Chats” to keep an open dialogue forum between all employees and executive leadership
- Community Service - Organize quarterly volunteer opportunities in San Francisco for our employees (can be virtual or in-person once safe) to elevate Revinate’s impact in our local community.
- Company-Wide Summits - Once safe to do so, play an integral role coordinating any company-wide events and business meetings.
- People / Relationships: As an extended member of the HR Team, you have the ability to build strong relationships across all levels and functions of the organization. You are seen as a trusted, “go to” resource for all Office related questions & concerns.
- Organizational Skills / Prioritization: You have the ability to field lots of requests from different people, prioritize, and create systems / processes that benefit employees.
- Resourcefulness / Proactiveness: You have a “can do” attitude to solve problems. You proactively seek solutions to existing problems, and predict future problems before they happen.
- Professionalism / Communications: You take pride in your work, have a polished presence, strong communication skills, the ability to work with sensitive information, and adapt to multiple personality types in a fast-paced environment.
- Technical Skills: You are computer-savvy and willing to learn more!
What You’ll Bring
- Experience as an Office Manager or Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management
- Excellent communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Very detail oriented and proactive in nature
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate several efforts simultaneously
- Strong ability to prioritize and work both independently and with groups
- Demonstrated flexibility and creative, entrepreneurial attitude
- Curiosity for constant learning and process improvement/optimization
- Advanced Microsoft Office & G Suite skills, with an ability to become familiar with company-specific programs and software
Our Core Values:
Customer Love -- When the customer wins, we win
One Tribe -- United and strong, on a single mission together
Speak the Truth -- Feedback is a gift - we all improve faster this way
Make it Simpler -- Apply it to everything we do
Hungerness -- Feel it, follow it - be relentless about our success
Excited?! Want to learn more? Apply Now!
Revinate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our mission is to make technology work for your hotel.