Manager, People & Workforce Analytics
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At WeWork, we provide inspiring and flexible workplace solutions to help businesses – small, medium or large – thrive in more than 150 cities globally. The future of work is happening right now, and we are leading this moment. United by a common purpose, here we will empower tomorrow’s world at work. Join us on our journey as we give our members the freedom and support to push boundaries in their industries, and work to redefine our own.
About The Opportunity
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Global Workforce & People Analytics on our Global People Operations & Infrastructure team.
Our team strives to create and deliver consistent insights, reporting, and program management. The person in this role must be able to effectively engage and communicate with cross functional stakeholders, People Leadership team members at all levels. They will identify ongoing data trends, deep analysis, development of insights and themes across our workforce to help to drive action planning with the business.
In this role, you will
- Responsible for insight delivery while leveraging business intelligence tools, survey output, People Analytics dashboards and models
- Establishing ongoing monthly, quarterly, and annual analysis across high value initiatives (e.g., Employee Experience survey, Attrition, Onboarding) to delivery high value insights
- Build out full employee lifecycle metrics at understanding the entire employee experience from application to exit with ongoing touch points
- Lead the delivery of ad hoc analyses on HR topics to drive strategic and tactical decision making and conducts trend analysis to measure ongoing results
- Leads the delivery of HR metrics and data analysis with business, ensuring that the data is relevant, timely and tells a meaningful story
- Partner closely with the Global People Operations team, leadership and functional partners solve complex insight challenges across all facets of HR.
- Works across other centers of excellence to ensure alignment on People Analytics needs for technology and analytics roadmap in partnership with People Systems
- Strong business acumen, data analysis and statistical knowledge with a strong ability to storytell around business change
- Helps define priorities and inform long-term insights and intelligence strategy including an analytics roadmap, with short and long-term goals and a focus on gaining and improving predictive capabilities
- Serves as subject matter expert for HR related metrics within the WeWork People Team and workforce planning strategies
- Drives outcomes in the business by consulting with global People leaders on how data and analytics can enable change within their organization
- Seeks continuous improvement for all HR processes, initiatives, ways of working, etc.
- Own vision, roadmap, implementation and support for reporting and analytics tools/services (survey vendors, reporting in other HR tools).
- Benchmarks key measures against external industry, region and ‘best in class’ peers and applies best practice research to identify links between human capital and business performance
- BA or BS required, MS or MBA preferred focused in Analytics and Organizational Psychology or a related fields
- 5+ years professional experience in human capital consulting, organizational psychology, program management, Workforce analytics with exposure and understanding of reporting
- Experience with business intelligence visualization tools (Tableau, Workday, Qualtrics) with a passion for empirical research and qualitative research
- Ability to synthesize data, metrics and analysis across different functions of Human Resources, multiple systems, internal and external sources and integrate into a holistic, actionable direction
- High-impact communication skills with ability to present complex data in logical, concise and insightful ways
- Results orientation with strong track record of success and real impact
- Evidence of learning quickly and ability to build on existing business foundations
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills
- Ability to oversee and deliver across multiple tasks and deadlines
- Integrity, advanced professionalism and ability to maintain strict confidentiality of company and employee information
Life at WeWork
Being a WeWorker is more than just a job. We believe the magic of work is sparked by the passion you bring, the places you go, the people you meet and the purpose you follow. And it starts here. Here you will brush shoulders with those who dare to dream and do. Here you will be welcomed by a diverse community that embraces and inspires you—because together we can achieve more. Here we challenge ideas, and explore new ways of getting things done. Whether you are part of our Employee Community Groups, or part of a global project, we ask you to bring your open-minded attitude and collaborative spirit. In return, you will be part of a team where your unique perspectives are celebrated.
WeWork is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil status, pregnancy (or pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression, transgender status or gender reassignment, race, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including genetic testing and characteristics), military or veteran status, or any other grounds or characteristic that is protected under the law.
As part of our commitment to health and safety, WeWork — like a growing number of employers — is requiring all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of employment, absent a legal exception for reasonable accommodation. We provide unvaccinated new hires a 45-day grace period after their start date to get fully vaccinated or, if eligible, obtain a reasonable accommodation. If you believe that a legal exception may apply to you, please still apply for any role(s) you are interested in and, if you are hired, you will receive instructions on how to request a reasonable accommodation after your start date. Please note that roles that require in-person work — currently, within our Community (excluding Member Experience), Facilities Management (including Security), Sales (excluding Sales Ops), and Member Technology teams — will not be eligible for work-from-home as an accommodation because it poses an undue hardship on our business.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Reimagine your workspace.