People Analytics Advisor
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Morgan Stanley’s People Analytics team is looking for an energized team member to support talent, engagement, and workforce analytics for business units (BUs) across the Firm. Team members join an evolving, fast-paced global analytics organization where staff across business intelligence, data science, and firm analytics (this position) verticals partner to respond to business inquiries, develop and evolve BU’s talent strategies, and enable effective and efficient data-driven decisions on our workforce.
We’re looking for a self-starter; someone not afraid to ask tough questions, interested in leveraging (+ growing) analytics skills to explore complex business problems, and excited to solve real-world, high-consequence challenges with data. We’re looking for someone passionate about telling data-driven narratives, anxious to reach across the table to contextualize identified insights with partners in HR and our BUs, and motivated to deliver action-oriented responses to questions clients may not have even thought to ask.
If the above opportunity in a dynamic organization is exciting and energizing, we’re looking forward to meeting you
- A strong data analyst (must: highly proficient in Excel; strong plus: statistical analytics)
- A confident story-teller and data visualizer (must: highly proficient in PowerPoint, presenting to senior audiences; strong plus: comfort in Tableau or other BI platform)
- An experienced, detail-oriented executor who can work under fire (must: 2+ years’ experience in analytics role)
- A collaborative, communicative self-starter (strong plus: experience in Agile delivery models)
- Someone excited to work in a global, diverse team of analytics geeks passionate about leveraging data to drive better decisions on, identify opportunities for, and improve the experience of our talent
Your application has been successfully submitted.
global leader in financial services