This job is no longer accepting applications.
Why You’ll Love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You'll Do
For Cisco’s communities, the People & Communities (P&C) Communities organization is the team that serves as a strategic consultant, trusted advisor and advocate. Our mission is to see across - to deliver insights, raise and scale innovative practices to create a connected & inclusive experience that shapes the people plans and measures the impact of those on the communities we serve.
Who You’ll Work With
As a member of the Corporate Functions P&C Community, you will act as a strategic consultant and trusted advisor. You will partner with the Lead Community Partner for one Executive Leadership Team (ELT) member and her organization - the Chief People, Policy, and Purpose Officer and the People, Policy, and Purpose Organization. In addition, you will be the direct/lead Community Partner for an additional two members of the Executive Leadership Team and their organizations - the Chief Communications Officer and the Global Communications Organization, and the Chief of Staff to the CEO and the Office of the CEO. You will advocate for our communities by building deep insights, driving transformative practices and creating connected and inclusive experiences. In partnership with the People and Communities organization, you will serve the people of these functions with the very best that P&C has to offer.
Who You Are
As the Community Partner for these organizations, you will partner with the ELT member and their leadership teams to guide, leverage, and execute Cisco’s talent strategy solutions. You will partner closely with the global P&C ecosystem in the following areas:
- Partner with each leadership team to create people plans that will advance the business and create an inclusive future, as well as supporting team and executive development of the senior leaders.
- Collaborate and execute on talent investments that align to each business strategy and integrates all relevant elements of the P&C strategic framework and enterprise talent strategy.
- Drive adoption of talent solutions that enhance leadership and management capabilities across the Cisco portfolio.
- Demonstrate thought leadership on the evolving role of P&C, technology trends, and relevant research while staying informed on external learning trends, best practices, and broader learning strategies.
- The ability to communicate succinctly with all levels of the organization including one-on-one coaching and meeting facilitation
- Experience driving large-scale change and connecting P&C strategy to business outcomes
- Experience collaborating with and influencing stakeholders across a large-scale, matrixed environment
Successful candidates will have gained the following experiences:
- Change Management: delivered results on a significant change management effort ideally with a focus on people, leadership and culture in a complex, cross-functional context
- Organizational Design and Effectiveness: experience managing in evolving, transformational companies
- Driving to Business outcomes: Working both strategically and operationally to get results including an experience of working at both ends of the spectrum and a passion to hold self and teams accountable
- Inclusion and Collaboration: Working towards our purpose to Power an Inclusive future for All.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
U.S. Vaccination Requirements
Cisco requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated or have an approved religious or medical accommodation. Candidates accepting an offer must provide proof of vaccination status on their first day. If someone anticipates requesting an accommodation for this requirement, they must receive approval before the start date. Candidates receiving an offer will receive additional information about the accommodation process at the time of the offer. All offers of employment are contingent upon complying with Cisco's vaccination policy.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
when we connect, anything is possible