People Operations Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
*This is a 100% Remote Position Anywhere in the U.S.*
Refine Labs is destined to be a top tier “Talent Destination” for amazing individuals to grow their careers long-term. We are building the best B2B demand marketing firm in the world.
We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Refine Labs welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (for example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
We are transforming the B2B marketing industry with Pipe, our proprietary growth framework, and our world-class, industry-leading team. As People Operations Coordinator, you’ll be at the forefront of driving team member engagement and experience initiatives to scale at Refine Labs. You’re a great fit for this role if you have a bent towards process-improvement, a knack for coming up with creative solutions for complex obstacles, and if you are a self-starter that radiates positivity and possesses a “can-do” attitude.
This is a high-touch, people-centric position, and the person in this role will be responsible for establishing themselves as a go-to resource for the People Operations team and other team members at Refine Labs. The People Operations Coordinator role at Refine Labs provides an incredible opportunity for growth, experience, and visibility to all areas of HR and People Operations as you help us hire, retain, and nurture the exceptional talent that will elevate the company and help us shape the future.
Target salary is $65,000
What you’ll do at Refine Labs:
- In partnership with the People Operations Team, own lifecycle processes including onboarding, off-boarding, role transitions, and leaves of absences, among others
- Serve as the front-line advisor for all People team inquiries (e.g. benefits, employment verifications, team changes, etc.)
- Ensure and maintain data integrity in our People Ops systems and tools (Rippling, Lever, Lattice, etc.) with a high level of accuracy
- Assist in owning event planning and logistics for our annual company offsites and external marketing events
- Help maintain and ensure the accessibility of our internal intranet
- Manage internal documentation and employment records
- Assist in improvement and/or implementation of HR tools, processes and workflows to keep our organization running smoothly to scale
- Handle and prioritize multiple ranges of advanced administrative duties with wide latitude for independent judgment and initiative
- Assist with proactively identifying issues affecting team member experience and take the lead on data-driven and people-centered solutions
- Implement and maintain programming initiatives to enhance team culture and the relationship between Refine Labs and its People
- Assist in the onboarding of new employees and contractors to deliver a great experience and set them up for success in their role
- Provide high-level project support on our wider people programs as needed (performance management, employee relations, recognition, etc.)
- Strong communication, organization and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to listen and empathize with others, as well as anticipate, respond, and pivot to the needs of our team members and business
- Demonstrated experience drafting organization or department-wide communications, policies and programming
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information with total discretion
- Demonstrated experience effectively collaborating and consensus-building across various teams and/or departments
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- Experience creating and optimizing processes
- Experience using data to drive decisions and process improvements
- A mature, positive, deliberate and focused attitude
- Flexibility to work effectively on a variety of roles
- Flexible schedule in a 100% distributed workforce with unlimited PTO - you wanna work from the beach, go for it! We care about the end product, not your physical location.
- Every one of our team members, from the top down, helps support our efforts to foster an inclusive and diverse workplace. Our dedication to diversity in all its forms has helped propel Refine Labs mission and vision forward.
- “No Meeting Fridays”: No zoom, no client calls, employees spend time catching up or take the day depending on what is going on.
- It’s a shared belief held by all employees at Refine Labs that others on the team will not be embarrassed, reject, or punish you for speaking up. We believe and focus on psychological safety!
- We recognize that mental health is just as important as physical health so we encourage employees to take Mental Health Days as needed.
- Each team has a career path model that includes a management and expert track, you will have ample opportunity to grow your career with our high-growth environment.
- Premium health (we currently have 10 medical plans to pick from!), dental, and vision insurance options with employer-sponsored 401(k).
- Be a part of building a consulting firm from the ground up in an innovative and rapidly growing niche
Are you sick and tired of having the Sunday Night Blues? Do you dread the start of Monday morning due to anticipatory anxieties? If so, working at Refine Labs is the perfect antidote. Our team members are excited to start the week with team support, creativity and passion - come join us!
Refine Labs provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We increase marketing’s contribution to qualified pipeline and revenue while lowering customer acquisition cost.