Global People & Talent Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
Operations at BCGDV
Our Operations team is the internal force that drives our business forward. It’s where organizational insight meets operational excellence. From Human Resources and Information Technology to Marketing and Finance, they are a dedicated group of one-of-a-kind problem-solvers with a deep commitment to world-class business services.
The Global People Operations Manager, will lead BCG DV‘s project management programs focused on strategy, tools and processes that enable our employees to deliver peak performance against business and leadership goals. This role drives the necessary operations, projects, implementations and communications of Global People and Talent. The Global People Operations Manager ensures there is an environment where employees can build skills to improve their performance and where the company has the necessary talent now and, in the future, to meet its strategic goals.
This role requires a unique combination of strategic, operational, and tactical expertise and works in partnership with a complex set of People & Talent stakeholders aligning them towards a progressive approach to managing performance that evolves our culture and behaviors of leaders and employees.
This role is the heart of DV Global People and Talent. Leading our projects, change management, implementations and communications across all our work.
In this role you will:
- Ensures high quality delivery of all elements of the 2022 Global People and Talent Agenda. To include: 2022 Employee Lifecycle actions, Promotions Slate, Talent reviews etc.
- Develop project management function to coordinate and deliver all Global People and Talent Strategic projects in 2022. To include: EVP Development and Implementation, Global Hybrid working model Policy Framework, DV Global DE&I Policy Framework
- Develop and implement an internal and external communication plan for Global People and Talent
- Project Manage moving away from DV’s legacy performance management platform into the future-state Workday solution that provides an optimal employee and People team experience. Work alongside the BCG Workday Cumulus team to configure, pilot and test integrations and drive the change management necessary for a successful go-live
You should have:
- 6+ years’ work experience strong affinity to a digitally focused organization (agile, big data, ventures) would be desirable
- Extensive proven project management experience; specifically in two or more of the following practice areas: performance management, workforce planning, change management
- Strong familiarity and focus on best practices within successful fast-paced global companies particularly growing technology companies
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to think critically and independently
- Self-directed; experience with rapidly implementing new tools and processes who can handle multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent attention to detail and can pivot into strategic discussions informed by data and research
- Outstanding team player with the ability to work and influence people at all levels
- Excellent communication, facilitation and presentation skills. An appreciation of how to communicate and embed change within a diverse, global audience
- Exceptional project and process management skills with a demonstrated track record of delivering high-quality results in a fast-paced, complex, dynamic business environment
- Substantial problem-solving skills with a focus on systems thinking, process mapping, task management and execution
- Experience in technology, professional services, or similar industries ideally with a global scope
- People Analytics/data story telling capability would be advantageous
Benefits at BCGDV
At BCG Digital Ventures we are committed to offering a competitive compensation package and benefits that contribute to our employee’s quality of life. We offer a base salary, annual bonus, and fully vested retirement plan with annual contributions. We pay the full cost of medical, dental, and vision coverage for our employees and their eligible loved ones. We offer reimbursement for gym memberships and other fitness activities and paid time off including vacation, 12 paid holidays, unlimited personal days off, and sick time.
Diversity & Inclusion at BCGDV
BCG Digital Ventures facilitates a sense of belonging where all employees, particularly those historically at the margins of society, can unapologetically bring authenticity to their work.
To learn more, visit us at bcgdv.com
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
All new US hires must be fully vaccinated or subject to religious or medical exemptions. BCGDV will consider staff fully vaccinated two weeks after receiving the final dose of a WHO-approved COVID-19 vaccine.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We invent, build, scale, and invest in businesses with the world’s most influential companies.