Head of People
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the Team
The Chief of Staff Team is in charge of identifying high-priority projects that play a crucial role in the future of the company, with a focus on the Growth Area, and ensuring they are delivered while always keeping in mind the interests and vision of the Growth Area.
The Chief of Staff Team has a relevant impact on the efficiency and productivity of the company’s employees, streamlining business initiatives, tackling special projects, kicking off new initiatives, and communicating cross-functional objectives. The members of the CoS Team play a pivotal role in driving high-impact initiatives, many times working as Project Managers or Project Leaders in different areas of focus simultaneously.
As a whole, the team must troubleshoot and handle the daily needs of the company, representing the vision of VTEX in a multitude of projects while working alongside different teams.
About the role:
- Act as the facilitator for colleagues and employees. This means communicating and assisting in the resolution of requests, needs, concerns, ideas from employees to leaders effectively and efficiently;
- Retain our top talent across the US team and co-create their future plan for their careers;
- Identify and engage in opportunities to develop our team’s capabilities, specifically but not exclusively with regard to ecommerce knowledge;
- Actively assist in the recruitment process, assisting leadership in recruiting top talent, ensuring we have the right talent in the right positions;
- Facilitate the semi-annual performance process and create an environment of continuous performance and growth dialogue between leaders and direct reports;
- Promote an inclusive, diverse and respectful environment;
- In collaboration with executive management, ensure compensation structure and total rewards are representing the impact and responsibility of each team member;
- In alignment with VTEX global guidelines, establish general and specific people and places policies and procedures;
- Contract, negotiation, and supplier management;
- Support the onboarding process of new employees;
- Consistently improve the work environment;
- Manage operations, ensuring our key meetings’ cadence, rituals, and processes that help drive the company to unprecedented results;
- Bring bold ideas that help improve the current employment conditions of the members of the team;
- Shadow meetings to help to move the action forward;
- Bridge communication and alignment with HR, Finance, and IT teams in the HQ.
Who you are:
- Excellent communication skills;
- Proactive and organizedFluent English, with Portuguese and Spanish being a welcome addition;
- Ease of learning and adaptation: we have the ability to change fast;
- Team-player with strong interpersonal skills;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to think critically and attention to detail is necessary;
- Experience with word processing and spreadsheet management tools (such as MS-Office and Google Sheets);
- Experience with project management apps is a plus
VTEX (NYSE: VTEX), the enterprise digital commerce platform for premier brands and retailers, is the leader in accelerating commerce transformation in Latin America and now expanding globally.
Our platform enables our customers to execute their commerce strategy, including building online stores, integrating and managing orders across channels, and creating marketplaces to sell products from third-party vendors. VTEX platform is engineered to enterprise-level standards and features. We are trusted by more than 2,000 customers with over 2,500 active online stores across 32 countries, who rely on VTEX to connect with their consumers in a meaningful way*. We have been the vendor of choice for numerous Fortune 500 companies in Latin America and are now becoming the global digital commerce vendor for enterprise brands, including Whirlpool, AB InBev, and Motorola.
According to IDC, VTEX is one of five vendors who “shaped the year 2020” and the fastest-growing digital commerce applications vendor in the top 20 market shares.
*Figures as of FY ended on Dec. 31st, 2020
Your compensation package will be:
- Competitive salary and annual bonus;
- Reimbursement of up to 65% for foreign language classes (English, Spanish or Portuguese);
- Paid time off: 15 (fifteen) days of vacation per year, accrues monthly;
- Single full medical coverage for the employee;
- Safe Harbor 401(k); eligible the 1st day of the month following 60 days of employment, 100% match up to 3% plus 50% match from 3% to 5%;
- Short/long-term disability;
- Life insurance.
You don't have to meet all the job requirements! If you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
VTEX is the Enterprise Digital Commerce Platform for brands and retailers looking to build a future-proof digital commerce strategy.