People Operations Coordinator
As the People Ops Coordinator, you will work closely with the People Experience Manager, across all aspects of employment from onboarding and offboarding to experience and benefits. You will help to deliver a healthy, inclusive world class lifecycle experience with team members residing remotely across the US. We are a remote-first environment looking for the People Ops Coordinator of our dreams who dares to challenge the traditionally reactive experience of HR. Due to the responsibilities of this role, all applicants must be located in the U.S.
This role works cross-functionally, providing support to three key business functions: Employee Experience, Talent, and Operations. As the initial line of support for employees, you will have quick problem-solving instincts, be detail-oriented, and enjoy being the first point-of-contact for employees throughout their journey at Career Karma. You will be influential in shaping company culture and creating an environment that fosters creativity and enhances collaboration with compassion for our team members, navigating and resolving employee issues, and proactively developing programs that will create an inclusive workplace.
Spread Good Career Karma
Join us in connecting the world’s talent to their next opportunity.
Join us in connecting the world’s talent to their next opportunity
- Work from anywhere. We are a fully remote company that values asynchronous work—you can work anywhere, any time. You’ll have the space you need to promote balance in your life.
- Grow with a balanced team. We value diversity and inclusion, and we believe representation matters. Join us in promoting voices of all backgrounds and helping diverse communities find jobs in tech.
- Enjoy the ride. We are a hyper-growth company with the mission of empowering a billion people in a decade. Be part of our growth as we continue to scale our impact.
- Innovate for tomorrow. We are engaged leaders who are ready to experiment, iterate, and be resilient as we help workers navigate the ever-changing employment landscape.
- Funded for the future. We are backed by world-class investors with proven records of identifying and funding some of the most innovative companies. With their support, we are able to pursue rapid growth while maintaining a bias toward frugality in achieving our mission.
- Startup, but don’t stop your life. Though we are just getting started, we offer the competitive benefits you would expect from any investor-backed Silicon Valley company.
How You’ll Fulfill Your Mission
- Support: You are independent and proactive in identifying competing priorities and thoughtfully supporting the People Operations efforts.
- Collaborator: You love working with others and utilizing strong cross-functional partnerships to achieve the best outcomes.
- Creative Problem-Solve: You are an effective worker who enjoys tackling new challenges and making people's day.
- Employee Experience: You deeply empathize with the importance of ensuring that every employee has an exceptional employee lifecycle experience. You’re eager to support various employee focused programs, provide operational and administrative support, and protect an inclusive culture across our team.
- Trusted Ally: You lead with authenticity in building meaningful relationships virtually while inspiring confidence in others through your sound judgment and discretion.
- Culture: You’re excited to help shape and coordinate rituals to influence and enhance our company culture
Why We Value You
- You are passionate about Career Karma’s mission, vision, and the problem we are solving.
- You have a strong interest in providing exceptional employee and candidate experience.
- You have demonstrated that you can consistently resolve employee issues.
- You have strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively prioritize multiple projects and demands, accompanied with strong follow-up skills.
- You have knowledge of and passion for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and a deep commitment to ensuring Career Karma is a happy, healthy place to work for employees of all backgrounds and identities.
- You have proven experience collaborating with team members at all levels.
- You have high integrity, you are comfortable with ambiguity, and have the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information in a discrete and professional manner.
- You have worked at a tech company that was fully remote before (pre-COVID)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- IT coordination, software/hardware management, Google Workplace and Slack administration
- Experience leveraging digital tools and technology to optimize employee onboarding and workspace experience
- You can start ASAP
- You want to be and grow with a company long-term
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
© Career Karma Inc. All rights reserved, CareerKarma is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to apply.
San Francisco Applicants: Career Karma will consider applicants with arrest and conviction records (criminal histories) in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The easiest way to find a job training program online