Manager, Embark and DEI Program
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Location: Los Angeles, CA; San Francisco, CA; Santa Clara, CA; Denver, CO; Washington, DC; Orlando, FL; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Boston, MA; Minneapolis, MN; Charlotte, NC; New York, NY; Philadelphia, PA; Dallas, TX; Houston, TX; Seattle, WA
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Internship Development Program to join our Talent Acquisition team.
- Serve as project manager for the overall Embark program including development and management of the following including but not limited to; project plan, stakeholder & SME engagement, reporting (conversions, function/office tracking and more), local recruiter feedback, participant experience, and quality assessment,
- Manage program changes year over year with an eye on continuous improvement
- Create and maintain functional education series for scholars to educate them on the functions & may provide guidance and/or input to the work product of junior team members
- Work with TB&M to develop internal and external marketing campaigns, tools and communications
- Work the University Talent Acquisition functional leaders to maintain appropriate job descriptions, BvA reporting, and compensation
- Support TA DEI team with other Accelerate 2025 Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion initiatives as appropriate
- Minimum 4 years of experience in University Talent Acquisition, student or employee developmental program management or similar role, preferably within a professional services environment; previous supervisory experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills, professional maturity, analytical, time and project management, and presentation skills and the ability to build strong relationships with internal and external constituents
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and taking initiative to make confident and well-informed decisions
- Preferred experience working with under-served, under-represented, or diverse communities
- Ability to travel and work overtime, as needed
Colorado Salary Statement:
The salary range displayed is specifically for those potential hires who will work or reside in the state of Colorado if selected for the role. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications (e.g. JD/technology), for example.
Colorado Salary Range: Low: $81200 - High: $148800
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Driving conversations on emerging business issues and opportunities.