HR Technology Digital Ecosystem Designer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Locations: Austin, TX | Seattle, WA | San Francisco, CA | Fremont, CA
The Global People Operations team strives to create and deliver a seamless and positive employee experience across the entire employee lifecycle. Leading with care and empathy, we develop efficient and simple people processes, systems, policies, and programs. We deliver data that is useful and accurate to create people-related strategies across the business. We manage employees’ knowledge and build project management capability across our company. Our work also ensures Facebook remains protected and compliant. We strive to ensure employees feel heard and given the resources and support they need during the most important moments in their careers.
We are seeking a Digital Ecosystem Designer to drive the continuous tracking and evolution of our digital surfaces and products. The ideal candidate will question common assumptions, rethink existing processes, and see every challenge as an opportunity for improvement. We’re looking for an execution focused individual, who can look at the big picture from a user experience, technology and business standpoint and translate it into visual assets and functional documentation to inform solution design and execution. This role supports processes and engineering on a global scale.
HR Technology Digital Ecosystem Designer
- Identify and support transformative cross-functional initiatives to improve employee experience and business processes for HR
- Utilize knowledge of service and experience design practices, advanced techniques and solutions to design new processes, and solutions
- Translate business strategy and stakeholder needs into documented business & technical requirements for engineering teams, including process designs and user flows
- Partner with Business & Engineering teams to drive alignment on future state visions and deliver innovative solutions and ensures acceptance criterias are met
- Maintain effective communication with project relevant stakeholders
- Influence technical solutions by leveraging and maximizing suite of current and future technology investments
- Effectively leverage data dashboards and metric libraries to inform prioritization processes and engineering roadmaps
- Leverage User Research to identify adoption opportunities for new products and improvements for current products, supporting user-centered activities such as concept testing and usability testing
- Design and drive co-creative design thinking session to drive alignment and accelerate delivery
- Support the Digital Ecosystem Lead Designer in crafting design assets and solution documentation
- 5+ years experience implementing user-centric solutions
- 5+ years experience creating business requirements artifacts, including process designs and service blueprints
- 3+ years experience leveraging agile methodology to deliver solutions in collaboration with product/application managers, designers, researchers, data specialists and developers
- Experience influencing at all levels of organization, as well as driving and implementing company-wide changes
- Experience leveraging qualitative and quantitative data to drive business decisions & technology solutions
- Proven communications, relationship management, partnership building and leadership influencing skills
- Demonstrated experience leading global technical projects and end-to-end collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience with prototyping and wireframing digital solution with Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch, or equivalent tools
- Experience with designing and delivering design thinking sessions & workshops, setting clear expectations and defining tangible outcomes
- Familiarity with Workday, Salesforce and Workplace by Facebook functionality including tenant configuration, data loads, and maintenance
- Enthusiastic about solving complex, system-to-system integration problem
- Demonstrated track record of effectively interacting with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced environment with stakeholders and users
- Experience leveraging Artificial Intelligence for building conversational experiences via chat, voice, etc.
- Experience with data, integration and analytical related technologies (big data, relational data structures, industry reporting tools etc.)
About the Facebook company
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations) in our recruiting processes for candidates with disabilities, long term conditions, mental health conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs, or who are neurodivergent or require pregnancy-related support. If you need support, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses