Analyst, People Analytics
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands.
At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
The People Analytics team is seeking high-caliber analytics professional to serve as an active partner with the People & Development, IT and Business teams to develop data driven insights across all People & Development COEs, e.g., performance, talent, diversity & inclusion, engagement, total rewards and workforce planning. This is an important position requiring both technical knowledge and People & Development functional expertise.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Develop and automate data and analytics solutions that provide insights and a clear path for taking action
• Promote and execute analytical projects that have lasting impact
• Design and conduct thorough business analyses (including forecasting and dashboard development) to identify trends and translate data into actionable insights using Workday, BI tools and basic MS products such as Excel and Power Point
• Generate ad-hoc analyses to answer critical and time-sensitive business questions, identifying areas of strategic opportunity
• Synthesize complex analyses, KPIs, and concepts into digestible presentations. Create compelling narratives to share findings and insights with key stakeholders, including executive leaders.
• Assist with annual EEO-1 reporting, federal and state regulatory reports, internal and external audit reports
• Understand and ensure security and data privacy standards, follow data governance, and ensure attention to data quality & integrity
• Engage and collaborate with global reporting workgroup and cross-functional experts across all business units to define business needs, craft analytic approach and develop data driven solutions
• Take ownership of projects from planning through execution and delivery, collaborating with partners to ensure deliverables that align with business needs
• Integrate, analyze and interpret disparate datasets using a variety of geospatial and statistical data analysis and data visualization methodologies, reporting and authoring findings where appropriate.
• Support P&D functional projects and data audits.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
• 5 years of work experience, including 3 years of experience analyzing data sets and communicating insights/analysis to executive leaders.
• Experience collaborating on projects across organizational boundaries.
• Advanced Excel skill and hands on experience with one or more BI platforms / visualization tools (PowerBI, Tableau etc.)
• Experience using SQL, XML or other data or scripting language
• Ability to communicate sensitive information in a professional and confidential manner
• Proficiency in Workday HCM report writing (advanced Workday Report Writer, Dashboards, Calculated Fields)
• Working knowledge of HR information systems, including experience in designing, building and testing reports in various HR applications (ADP, Ceridian, talent systems) is desired.
• Experience with statistical modeling and/or advanced data science techniques is a plus
• Understanding of basic statistical concepts like correlation and standard deviation in order to provide additional deep-dive information in reporting solutions.
• Experience managing, manipulating, and validating large data sets from multiple systems, tools, and reports using statistical software or other methods
• Experience handling sensitive data, and exercising judgment and discretion
Your application has been successfully submitted.
be anything you want to be. and be many things