People Business Partner
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Observe.AI is on a mission to transform contact centers by turning every agent into your best brand representative.
With its Voice AI Platform, which leverages the latest Speech and Natural Language Processing technologies, the world's top brands quality-check 100% of calls, ensure compliance, and turn agents into top performers through targeted coaching.
Observe.AI is trusted by more than 150 customers and partners, including Root Insurance, Alcon Laboratories, Tripadvisor, and Pearson. Backed by Menlo Ventures, Next47, NGP Capital, Scale Ventures, Nexus Ventures, and Y-Combinator, Observe.AI’s headquarters is in San Francisco with an office in Bangalore, India. For more information, visit www.observe.ai.
Who we are and what we value: We pride ourselves in being a People-First Culture, who thrive in autonomy, growth, and creative thought leadership. We value personal development, working smart, and humble collaboration. Our humanistic and endearing culture is at the heart of everything we do.
We are seeking our first People Business Partner for our US-based teams. If you are an HR nerd who loves building the playbook rather than following one, this is the job for you. This role will provide a broad range of People programs and services that support our managers in meeting their business objectives, assisting with strategy, maximizing workforce capabilities, and advancing key organizational goals. This is a highly creative and collaborative role, working closely with others on the People team, leadership, and employees to advise, coach, train, and drive compliance and to advocate for the Company's culture and employees.
We welcome all people. We celebrate diversity of all kinds and are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop and retain talented people from all backgrounds. Individuals from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized or underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but up for the challenge - we want you to apply.
- Design and build. Leverage your experience and creativity to build a strategic People Business Partner program from the ground up.
- Business partnership and advisory. Coach, influence and build relationships with managers and teams to develop and execute our talent strategy across the organization.
- HR operations and employee relations. Oversee daily HR operations to ensure that employees are appropriately set up to succeed in their roles. Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Learning and manager enablement. Execute ongoing development of our talented workforce, designing for ongoing learning and supporting internal mobility as we scale.
- Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging. Support and feed our DEIB strategy, ensuring that the workforce is educated, engaged and actively building a culture of belonging for all.
- Reward and recognition. Support our employees through ensuring employees receive high-quality performance feedback, and appropriate recognition for their successes with Observe.
- Compliance and operational support. Provide HR policy guidance and support the policy and process creation.
- Collaboration and calibration. Partner with our India People team to launch and lead best-in-class Observe’s global People programs.
- Champion Observe’s culture. You'll work with other stakeholders to champion and steward our company’s culture as we scale - ensuring employees’ unique voices, perspectives, and challenges are heard.
- Roll up your sleeves. From ad-hoc administrative work to program design and roll out, you're ready to jump in and do what it takes to support our People programs.
- 5+ years of HR experience with a demonstrated track record of driving results, preferably in an hypergrowth or startup environment.
- Strong business acumen, including strong problem-solving, critical thinking, and self-initiative skills.
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision with the ability to support requests from multiple directions.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated client focus, management, leadership, and collaboration skills.
- The ability to strike a balance between strategic partnership-building and getting things done.
- Strong working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including federal and state employment laws, leave practices, employee relations, diversity, performance management, management training, and project management.
-Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance options
-Generous vacation and parental leave policies
-401K plan to save for your future
-WFH and lunch stipend to set you up for success during COVID-19
-Fun events to build culture across the organization (virtual during COVID-19)
If you are ambitious, make an impact wherever you go, and you're ready to shape the future of Observe.AI, we encourage you to apply. For more information, visit www.observe.ai. Observe.AI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Observe AI does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Observe.AI also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Observe.AI will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
With the spread of COVID-19 globally, Observe.AI’s offices will remain closed until further notice. Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and new hire onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing. All Observe.AI employees are currently working from home through January 2022.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Ushering in the next generation of contact center teams with an Intelligent Workforce Platform.