People Operations Coordinator
Grammarly offers a remote-first hybrid working model. Team members can work primarily remotely. Starting in 2022, teams will meet in person every quarter in one of Grammarly’s hubs, currently in San Francisco, Vancouver, New York, and Kyiv. To ensure that teams are able to overlap in their working hours and to meet face-to-face when needed, all team members need to live within three time zones of their direct team.
Grammarly team members who will be collaborating at our San Francisco hub must be based in the United States.
Grammarly empowers people to thrive and connect, whenever and wherever they communicate. Every day, 30 million people and 30,000 teams around the world use our AI-powered writing assistant. All of this begins with our team collaborating in a values-driven and learning-oriented environment.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a People Operations Coordinator to join our People Operations team. The People Operations Coordinator is responsible for maintaining and updating the infrastructure of data, systems, and processes to support the People team and management team, with a service impact to all team members. They will support global programs, initiatives, and compliance, own aspects of employee lifecycle processes, provide support to current and future team members, perform HRIS data audits, and maintain data integrity.
The People Operations Coordinator will play a critical role in providing support across the global People Operations team and assist in up-leveling processes, systems, data management, and compliance. This is an ideal role for someone who is excited about owning areas of the People Operations function while also supporting the shaping and scaling of our People programs infrastructure for rapid growth.
As People Operations Coordinator, you will:
- Complete transactions in HRIS, including generating reports, conducting audits, and maintaining accurate data.
- Provide support to the global People Operations team in areas of employee lifecycle changes, People program initiatives, and revising policies and processes.
- Participate in migration to a new HRIS; experience with Bamboo or Workday preferred.
- Help plan and schedule global team events.
We’re looking for someone who
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Displays strong organizational skills, time management, and attention to detail.
- Is comfortable working with data and acquiring data across various systems and platforms.
- Delivers customer-centric solutions.
- Builds partnerships and works collaboratively to meet shared goals.
- Has experience as an HRIS admin or as an admin of a similar system.
Support for you, professionally and personally
- Professional growth: We hire people we trust, and we give team members autonomy to do their best work. We also support professional development with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team: Grammarly builds a product that helps people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. We have a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER values. We also take time to celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific events and programs.
- Comprehensive benefits: Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package that includes superior health care. We also offer support to set up a home office, ample and defined time off, gym and recreation stipends, admission
We encourage you to apply
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Grammarly will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Grammarly is an equal opportunity employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program.
Please note that Grammarly’s COVID-19 vaccination policy requires that all team members in North America be vaccinated against COVID-19 to meet in person for Grammarly business or to work from a North America hub location. It is expected that this will be a requirement for this role. Qualified candidates in North America who cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons or because of a sincerely held religious belief may request a reasonable accommodation to this policy. For Ukraine, this policy requires team members to be vaccinated or produce a daily negative COVID-19 test administered at the Kyiv hub to work from the hub or attend in-person meetings.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
make your communication clear and effective, wherever you write