Talent Management Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
(Locations: New York or Foster City, CA)
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Are you passionate about supporting the creation of a high-performance growth culture? Are you motivated by a diverse and inclusive environment that unleashes the potential in everyone, everywhere? Come join the Global Talent Management team as we help write a new story for Visa and reimagine the world of work. As Visa works to create a future where everyone can thrive, the Global Talent Management team is working to create talent and culture practices that enable all employees, everywhere to thrive.
The Talent Management Analyst will serve as the support to key initiatives and programs that drive individual success and Visa’s impact in the world. In this role your mission will be to ensure the consistently high delivery of the operations and execution of programs and projects across the Talent Management offering.
What you’ll be responsible for…
- You’ll own the way in which Talent Management reports its progress and impact to both the business and the People Team; in partnership with the Analytics team you’ll establish the sound reporting dashboards and mechanisms, maintaining our talent data, and crafting the appropriate narrative to story-tell the facts.
- You’ll intuitively be able to identify opportunities to streamline, automate and improve our processes to strengthen the foundations for long term success.
- You’ll eagerly provide creative support to your Talent Management colleagues by producing the PowerPoint decks that support strategic decision making; the presentations will deliver a powerful message, with seamless flow and crisp impact through the narrative and use of data.
- You’ll also own the intranet pages where Talent projects its messages, maintaining the content and initiating updates to ensure colleagues across Visa have the most updated information at their fingertips.
- You’ll quickly become the programme owner for some of the more established or ‘new to launch’ programs which drive the engagement, growth and inclusion of our employees and leaders across Visa’s global workforce.
2 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
• A minimum of 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree.
• You’ll personally thrive in a fast-paced environment where juggling priorities is your norm but have an eye for detail which keeps your delivery accurate.
• You’ll be a guru of PowerPoint, Excel and have knowledge of data modelling techniques plus enjoy navigating HR systems. Prior experience of WorkDay would be a benefit but is not a prerequisite.
• You’ll be emotionally intelligent, with a customer first mindset and able to think in the shoes of others.
• Finally you’re so team oriented that you instinctively collaborate, foster relationships and actively listen which enables you to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
a network working for everyone