People (HR) Policy Manager
Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We strive to be the best place to work—an environment that attracts extraordinary talent and helps each individual unlock their greatest potential and become their best self. As we scale, we’re seeking an experience-oriented, data-driven People (HR) Policy Manager to create, execute, maintain, and measure our global People policy approach. Successful candidates will demonstrate the ability to think big as well as execute at a tactical level, and will work across businesses and geographies to shape evolved, accessible People policies with business priorities and optimal team member experience as guiding pillars. Ideal candidates will be incredible collaborators, passionate about evangelizing policies to stakeholder audiences, and eager to gather and incorporate stakeholder and team member feedback to foster continuous improvement and evolution of Peloton’s policy strategy.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
The People Experience team works across key stages of the team member lifecycle to drive engagement and build an outstanding experience for team members (current and future). We work broadly across the People Team’s Centers of Excellence and HR Business Partners. We’re one solid team of builders, planners, creatives, and subject matter experts, all passionate about crafting the best place to work for the world’s top talent. This role reports directly to the Senior Director of People Experience & Culture.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Perform an in-depth policy review to assess the current state of People policy at Peloton.
- Work backwards from our business needs to create structure and process for the governance, creation, and maintenance of Peloton’s global People policies.
- Draft and finalize accessible, data-driven policies as scoped and prioritized across Peloton.
- Partner with key stakeholders in the business to create and maintain a policy repository system to ensure policies are visible, accessible, and up to date throughout our organization.
- Guide policy operationalization efforts and policy decision making in partnership with cross-functional stakeholders including but not limited to Legal, Compliance, Employee Relations (ER), Safety & Security, People Team COEs, and Operations teams.
- Provide trusted policy creation guidance for time-sensitive escalations
- Identify, foster, and build, and maintain relationships with key policy stakeholders across Peloton.
- Partner with Change Management, Employee Relations (ER), Continuous Improvement, Communications, Shared Services, and Business Partner teams to ensure coordinated activation of new or updated policies and seamless team member experience around the globe.
- Partner with Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) and Global Expansion teams to ensure seamless design and rollout of policies to new team member bases.
- Identify and monitor KPIs to measure the adherence and effectiveness of Peloton policies
- Gather and analyze data for insights and trends on areas of opportunity to improve or design new policy and product solutions and partner across the organization accordingly
- Regularly think through and execute process improvements to People policy at Peloton.
- Recognize opportunities that may have a broader impact and share your insights with the right stakeholders.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES WITH:
- 6+ years experience in HR compliance with a proven track record of writing and launching complex policies in a global organization
- Experience crafting and operationalizing a global HR policy strategy at scale.
- Excellent collaboration and leadership skills with a track-record of managing and influencing multiple stakeholders.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong sense of drive and urgency with a high degree of ownership and a passion for “getting things done” and making an impact.
- Strong business acumen, excellent communication/influencing skills, planning/project & stakeholder management skills and thrive working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to exercise judgment and solve problems based on the analysis of multiple sources of data (quantitative and qualitative)
- Demonstrated project management experience and skills including planning work, managing details, and keeping multiple tasks/projects on track
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible as business needs change
- Ability to travel internationally and domestically as needed
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
“Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce and inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice and inequity in our world, and to promote health and wellbeing for all, from the inside out.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
what's up, Peloton!?