People Business Partner
This job is no longer accepting applications.
People Business Partner, Retail
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple dont just craft products - the build the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts.
Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The People Business Partner is an ambassador of the People vision for the corporate teams that operate Apple Retail globally. Their work is systemic and supported by the Apple talent eco system, which includes Corporate Centers of Excellence. They are responsible for building and implementing a talent strategy for the business units they support, and for implementing talent programs, products, and strategies through consultative partnership.
This role is based out of New York City, NY.
- You will take the opportunity for effective implementation of talent initiatives, tools, and processes and lead by example by being a positive role model in Apple culture and behavior
- Demonstrable ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects while demonstrating flexibility and adaptability according to the changing needs and priorities of the organization
- Proven track record of building effective business partnerships in a consultative model with a foundation for coaching and facilitation skills
- Some overnight travel required
- Key competencies: Customer Focus , Dealing with Ambiguity, Organizational Agility, Managing Vision and Purpose, Presentation Skills, Business Acumen
- Influences and develops leaders to promote a performance culture through effective utilization of tools such as Talent Planning, Exchange Journal, Performance Reviews and Total Compensation Planning.
- Ensures effective implementation, integration and feedback of Center of Excellence solutions.
- Provides consultative support around available talent resources and tools to reach solutions.
- Consults on the performance management and development of Global Retail Support employees using Lominger tools and resources.
- Works with leaders to understand and articulate employee engagement feedback and data to improve overall culture and work environment.
- Uses data to make recommendations and identify trends and focuses for the Talent team.
- Provides support and guidance on strategic changes.
- Builds leadership capability through coaching, advice and learning events.
- Facilitates leadership development training, leads talent planning process and outcomes with follow-up actions.
- Partners with Recruitment on internal talent pipeline and planning.
- Curates development experiences in partnership with Global Retail Support leadership teams to support development plans. Leads globally aligned programs and ensures effective implementation of Apple development suite of products.
- Diagnoses development needs and executes a comprehensive development strategy inclusive of individualized learning, classroom learning, and other learning methods. Is an expert in Apple development tools.
- Executes field-based research, including in-classroom or on-the-job observation, focus groups and interviews, and needs assessments Provides organization development support through business changes.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree and HR management leadership experience is preferred.
Your application has been successfully submitted.